11. Trick Tower?

'Why can't I just meet some normal people?'

"I see. Yeah, I got it." He sighed again. "Good luck. I'm getting some sleep."

( ب_ب )

'Damn it! Now I'm in a bad mood.' 

Killua internally groaned, walking down a hallway on the blimp.

He had taken his shirt off earlier, and was carrying it in his right hand.

He bumped into another examinee, ignored it, and continued walking.

If the other two knew what was good for them, they would have ignored it as well. 

But alas.

"Hey!"

"Wait up, kid!"

They called out, running back to Killua, putting their hands on his shoulder, in attempts to stop him in his tracks.

"You bump into us, and then ignore us? Bastard!"

Killua paused. 

A second later, the others' heads had exploded.

The blood spewing out in the opposite direction of Killua, not leaving a spot of blood on his body. 

He continued walking, unhindered. Until...

"Killu-kuunnnn!" A girl's voice whined.

Killua started walking faster.

"Stop ignoring me!"

He could hear her footsteps getting closer, and broke out into a full sprint.

A second later, the figure a Kosai appeared right in front of him. 

"Oh." Killua realized why she was whining.

"I come all the way back here ta' come visit you and Gon-kun, and this is how you treat me?!" She  exclaimed, she was drenched in blood, presumably the blood of the two guys he had just killed.

"I just came back from a shower y'know! Do ya' know how long that line is?! I had to stand in front of that creepy needle guy for half an hour!"

"Creepy needle guy?" Killua snickered, "That kinda sounds like someone I know."

"Did he have purple skin?" Kosai countered. "Didn't think so."

"Luckily, I'm not wearing my clothes, if they didn't give out free pajamas, I would've killed you by now."

"Ha, I'd like to see you try-"

Kosai punched him right in the jaw with her bloody fist.