20. Next stop, Kukuroo Mountain!

She snapped her fingers, before pointing at the two males.

" 'Yer those spider people Kura-kun hates!"

ヾ(*`⌒'*)ノ

"So~ I just walk in?" 

Kosai asked as Shalnark poked a barrier that she couldn't see. It felt as if she touched a slimy substance, but just with a bit of force, her fingertips went right through. Maybe she was used to it when she was inside, but this 'Nen' thing they talked about had a really weird feel to it.

"Yup!" Shalnark nodded at the little girl, before extending his hand, "You just have to bring us in as well, through physical contact."

Kosai eagerly took his hand, sparkles all around her.

Phinks was standing behind them, arms crossed and clearly annoyed from seeing them warming up to each other.

"You know, we're probably going to kill you once we're done."

"But I won't let 'cha!"

"Tch."

"Phin-kun, hand." She reached out at him, making grabbing motions towards his hand, "I don't really mind if it's just me and Shal-kun, but apparently you need in too, So, hand."

Phinks grabbed her by the wrist.

'Rude.'

'...'

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?'

Kosai winced at the loud volume, covering her ears wouldn't even help the ringing in her head, 'Whaddya' mean?'

'YOU'RE— Ugh whatever. You're with two of the most dangerous criminals in the world. And you're trying to hold hands with them.'

'Shal-kun said to initiate physical contact~'

'I'm done.'

'Your only chance at making it out alive is if you teleport again. Which will most likely be in a couple of hours judging from the timing intervals. Good luck. I'm going to sleep.'

Nef's voice then completely disappeared from her mind as she grabbed the two theives' hands and skipped into the boundaries of the invisible barrier.

"Are we in yet?"

Shalnark nodded, and used the other hand that wasn't holding Kosai's to pat her head, "You saved us lots of time!"

She beamed up at him, it was clear that she favored Shalnark much more than his partner.

"Now, would you mind showing us around the place?"

"Ehh? I don't remember. There were, like, 78 hallways! I counted!" Kosai grinned, "I did come 'cross the kitchen quite a few times though."

"Great! Let's start there!"

'This kid is seriously weird.'

Phinks had long since let go of Kosai's wrist and shadowed the both of them as they made their way into the palace.

'We just kidnapped her, forced her into a robbery, and she's enjoying it. I thought I would have to get Shalnark to use his Nen ability on her. '