3. Pastafarianism rules.

"Names' Kosai!" 

She grinned, "Nice ta' meet ya', Ton-san!" She introduced, and skipped back up to Nef.

--。゜(`Д')゜。--

Kosai jumped back onto the pipe and walked to her bag, which Nef was still sleeping on.

She plopped herself down next to Nef. After of moment of indecision, she went to wake Nef up. 

'Revenge for all those times you wouldn't let me sleep in on the road.'

And so, with a devilish grin, she blew into Nef's ear —something that he very much hated—and tossed him about three meters up in the air. By the time he landed back onto Kosai's hands, he was hissing violently and was attempting to claw her eyes out.

"Got some soda, thought you'd want some." she said, offering him the orange soda.

Nef reluctantly withdrew his paws, sighed then nodded and waited for his portion of the drink. He was clearly used to this behavior. Kosai poured some on her bag for Nef—it was waterproof, and there was nowhere else to pour it. 

As soon as Kosai opened the can, both her and Nef realized —by the scent — that there was something wrong with the drink.

Kosai, who was fully intent on enjoying the drink, pouted, and turned to Nef.

"Nef, what's in the drink?" She asked, closing one eye and looking through the hole she in the can she was supposed to drink out of. The scent wasn't pleasant, but she couldn't quite identify it.

Nef tilted his head, and raised an eyebrow. Which Kosai tried really hard not to laugh at, since Nef, as a fox, didn't really have eyebrows.

 Despite trying to stifle her laughter, she still understood what the fox was trying to say to her—'Can't you smell it?'

"Nope!" She grinned "Think it's 'sposed to be odorless, or somethin'. The scent's like super oppressed" Despite her keen sense of smell, Nef's feline senses were undoubtedly superior.

Nef made a valiant effort to communicate 'laxatives' through his body language. He twisted and turned, his tiny paws mimicking the discomfort of an upset stomach, his furry tail twitching wildly as if trying to shake off the discomfort. He even went as far as to arch his back dramatically and feigned a pained expression, all while trying to convey digestive distress.

Kosai couldn't help but burst into uproarious laughter, clutching her stomach as she doubled over with glee. Tears welled up in her eyes as she gasped for breath between fits of chuckles.

"Nef," she finally managed to utter amidst her laughter, "we absolutely have to play charades together sometime."

It took a little while for Kosai to settle down, but when she did, she asked "Wonder why Ton-san would do that. He looked like he was nice too. "