7. You're on fire, Kosai!

"Oh my.." Menchi announced, "They caught a lot." looking at the huge crowd of people, hand shading her eyes from the sun.

--๐·°(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)°·๐--

Kosai looked around, everyone was grilling them. Even her companions.

'They're not even going to take out the guts?! That's gross! What do they think the Gourmet in Gourmet Hunters means?"

"I wanna make Ramen." She decided, then nodding to herself. 

Nef was placed on the counter, shaking his head violently.

"C'mon Nef, stop being a scaredy-cat." She said, thought about for a moment before adding "A scaredy-fox? I don't know." she shrugged.

She got the biggest pot she could find, some pre-made noddles, and her pig. She butchered the pig into various parts, turning her table into a bloody mess.

"The belly smells the best, right?" She asked Nef, who miraculously avoided all the blood on her counter, who nodded.

She picked up the pot, which was almost half her height, and brought it to their nearest river, and filled it with water, before taking it back to her counter. She put it on the stove, and turned it on.

--(∩╹□╹∩)--

Gon and Killua were finishing grilling their pig, when Killua caught sight of Kosai's station. He couldn't see her very well, as their stations were far away from each other.

"Killua!" Gon called out.

"Hm?"

"Let's go visit Kosai's station!" He said, pointing his finger to indicate the direction Kosai's station was in.

"Ah, sure," Killua responded, heading the direction Gon was pointing towards.

When they arrived, they did not expect what they saw.

"Kosai!" They yelled, running towards her.

Kosai turned her attention from the pot of noodles to them, grinning, she asked "Yea?"

Seeing the unbothered look on her face, they calmed down a little, but were still unnerved by her appearance.

"Kosai!" Killua started, "Are you aware that the pot is on fire? More importantly, you're on fire!"