24. Osu!

Kosai jumped up and sprinted down to her assigned ring, leaving Nef with a complaining Killua.

"What's with this system?! My number is in front of both of theirs! Why am I the last one?!"

(☆▽☆)

Kosai slowly walked to her assigned ring, a buff man wearing boxing gloves looked down at her smugly. 

'It looks like they gave you a free pass to the next floor.'

"Ohh~! You can talk from there?" Kosai looked up at the fox up at the seats halfway across the room.

'I can see your mouth moving. I can't hear you. You can talk to me mentally you know?'

'Oh.'

'Yeah.'

'Neat.'

"Ha! A little girl? This'll be easy."

She didn't pay any attention to him, instead staring intently at her green friend's match, which was taking place on the opposite side of the arena.

CRASH!

Kosai grin grew from ear to ear, cupping her mouth—although she didn't really need to, she was loud enough on her own—and yelled over to Gon.

"I knew ya' could do it, Gon-kun!"

Gon was looking at his palm, most likely because he just sent a giant man flying with a simple push.

"No way!"

"That kid's incredible!"

"He's got some crazy power!"

The audience was in an uproar, while the judge of the match took out a small machine, inputting some numbers into it, as a small receipt like paper came out of it.

"Number 2055, proceed to floor 50."

"...irl!"

"...girl!"

"Hey, girl! Are you even paying attention!?"

Kosai turned her attention back at the other contestant, "Hm~? What did ya' say?"

Just then, the referee announced the start of the match, not letting Kosai get out any of her taunts.

He immediately charged at her, as she easily jumped out the way.

'That guy said 50th floor to Gon-kun, right?'

Nef who was still in the stands with Killua, nodded, not that Kosai could see him.

'Put on a show. Killua will definitely get to the 50th floor too.'

Kosai flipped away from another attack, 'Gon-kun has that push...Killu-kun'll probably do somethin' cool too...what to do...?

Kosai stood still, poking her cheek, and looking deep in thought as another punch came her way.

It hit her right in the face.

Thump.

She flew back and landed on the ground, still looking deep in thought, before widening her grin and hopping up, clearly unbothered by the blood flowing out her nose.