I'm Ending It + 16.5 tease

Hello my wonderful readers!! I'm really sorry to say this, but I am officially ending this book. 

 I've had zero motivation to write recently. It's also hard that school is really stressing out and my dad decided to ground me until i get better grades. (And made me delete Instagram, but thats a different story).

Also, as i've mentioned numerous times before, i dont really watch Miraculous anymore so writing it without knowing the plot past season two is just painful. Also every time i tried to continue it, it was just to make you readers happy, and it felt like a burden to me to carry on.

Thank you all so much for the support on this story though!!! When i started this, I never  would've dreamed I could get past 50 reads total. There's so many grammer mistakes and holes in the plot (aHEM- the ankle... if you know, you know).  

it does make me sad to see an end to this story, but I know it'd be better than to keep you guys waiting for a chapter that isn't coming.

To hopefully make up for it, here's part of the last chapter i was working on. I never finished it, so its as far as you'll get in this story.

///////

Chapter 16.5 The Biggest Lie In My Life and How I Plan on Getting Away With It

-RECENTLY ON ONE OF THE MANY MANY WAYS Y/N HAS SCREWED UP-

I was definatly going to have to pull a few strings, but a plan was already starting to form in my head.... and so I said the biggest lie I could think of.

"Chat Noir."

---------------

The two boys stared at me. Instead of saying something, I pulled out my phone and checked my recent quiz grade. "Aw, C'mon! A 60 percent? There's no WAY I got the Magenta question wrong!" and with that I started walking towards school.

Maybe the two were in shock, because Nino seemed to snap out of it and jogged to my side. "You cannot just do that!"

"Do what?" I questioned. I can just play dumb on this one.

"Tell us that you're dating Chat Noir and then just walk off talking about your grades." Nino stated. "I want the deets."

I slip my phone into my pocket. Adrien is walking behind us, but he's really quiet. Maybe he's just letting my lie sink in? I dunno.

"Y/n. gimme the deeeeeetsssss!" Nino complains.

"Okay, okay! Seesh. We started going out a few days after Isa got akumatised. He left me on a roof, and then afterwards, we meet up on the same roof, and... well, we started dating." a few seconds after I finish, I realize my cheeks feel a bit warm. Ah, yes! My acting is coming in handy here, even if its completely accidental!

"Anyways, I've gotta find Marinette. See you guys around!" And then I ran as fast as I could to the girls locker rooms.

By a stroke of luck, when I arrived Marinette was already there... she also seemed to sense a problem, because the second she saw me, she said "What did you do?"

"okokoksoimaybetoldninoandadrieniwasdatingchatnoirbecauseninowasteasingadrienandiaboutkissingand-"

"Stop stop stop...slow down a bit."

"ok.... so I kinda told Nino and Adrien I was dating Chat Noir-"

"YOU DID WHAT"

"yeah..... and I need-"

"You want me to tell him about this and get him onboard with your plan?"

I nodded.

Marinette sighed, rubbing her temples. "Fine, he owes me a favor anyways."

"YOU'RE THE BEST MARI!"

"yes yes, I know. I'll mention it next time I see him."

"oooooooooooor you could transform and just call him now?" I suggested, nudging Marinette in the side.

She hesitated. "Keep your voice down. We don't need the entire school finding out."

"Oh, just chill! there's no one else in here!"

//////////

yeah... thats as far as i got.....

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN!!!

Signing off for the last time, Shinju-Midoriya