The Bubbler

Hi readers! I don't want my dearest friends TheRealKingGeorge3 to kill me and KaiatheAnimeDork to have to try to stop my death, so I decided that instead of doing math Homework, lets update. So enjoy!

"Do I want to go to school? No

"Do I want to go to school? No. Am I required by law to? Yes." -KG3

Should I do quotes of the day? Cause I have another one that my Algebra teacher said. I'll post it later....maybe

(Also, dontyousteponmytoe , please don't have our good friend Aaron Burr kill me- thats for KG3 to do)(Also,In case y didn't pick it up, in my weird friend group, I am Lafayette.)

///////

It has been a couple days since the whole 'umbrella incident'. Every since that moment, every time I look at Adrien, I start blushing. What is my solution, you may ask? Run into a wall. Yep.

While I was staring at him, my face redder than Nathaniel's hair, I walked into a wall. A classic Y/n thing to do.

I've also done 90% of the work on the huge project we need to do. Honestly, I'm gonna present it playing Hamilton in the background.

And, to make matters worse, I LOST ONE OF MY AIRPODS! I SPENT LIKE ALL OF MY MONEY ON THAT AND ITS GONE.

Heh, back to the real world, I just found out it's Adriens birthday, and now we're in the present.

"Just give him the present Y/n!  Its not like you have to kiss him." Marinette told me.

"I-I cant. I'm gonna end up tripping and falling." I retorted. 

We continued this mini argument back and forth until we got to school.  But when we arrived, Chloe was hugging Adrien....and i kinda got a bit jealous.

~Timeskip cause I'm super Lazy~

~Nino's pov~

"Mr.Agreste, du- I mean sir. Why don't you let Adrien have a birthday party? It would be, like, totally awesome! Live a bit!" I said. Adriens dad needed to relax a bit. He's basically keeping his son a prisioner in his own house.

Mr.Agreste looked at me, and said "My son will do as I say. And I don't think  you are a good influence on him. I am banning you from this house."

Adrien patted my sholder. "It's ok Nino. You tried." And he walked upstairs.

I walked out of the mansion, fuming. After I walked for a while, I was angerly blowing bubbles out of the little bubble wand I had.

"Stupid adults. They ruin all the fun." 

In that moment, a black butterfly landed on my bubble container and turned me into one of Hawkmoth's victims.

~Y/n's pov~

Marinette and I were in our room, just hanging out. I looked out the window and saw a bunch of....green bubbles? I knew something was wrong.

I raced downstairs and saw two green bubbles floating out the window.

"Aut Sabrine? Uncle Tom!" I yelled at them, trying to get their bubbles to come back.

Marinette's came downstairs right after she heard me yelling. "Time to transform?" She asked. I nodded i reply.

"Tikki, Spots on!"

"Tala, Let's Howl!"

After we transform, Ladybug and I jump out of the now open window and onto the rooftops of Paris. 

After a while of searching for hawk moth's akumakized victim, we found him at, the one and only, Adrien Agreste's place.

"Is that Nino??" I say, observing the supposed villain.

"Yeah, i think so." Ladybug said. After looking over the situation, she got this look on her face; the look meaning she was planning something. "Transform back Y/n, if you can try to distract him as yourself, i can try to take him down."

"Umm, how about no? Besides, I dont think I- Y/n got an invite..." I quickly checked my phone, and sure enough i had a text..saying "You're invited!". I groan, knowing Marinette won't let this go. "You better have an Amazing plan, Ladybug."

With that, I jumped into an ally near Adrien's house and transformed back. I sighed, knowing that Ladybug would get the job done, one way or another. 

Well, let's go to this party!

As I walk into the gates, the Bubbler immediately calls me out. 

" Hey hey, Y/n Cheng finally decided to show up!!" 

I try walk up to him, but fail pretty badly since i was being pushed back by the croud. I look up on the roof of Adrien's mansion, and see Marinette, who's holding some kind of disk. I wish i had my powers right now... then i could-

"Y/n! I'm so glad you came!" 

Before I could see who had spoken to me, I was wrapped into a tight hug. When I was released, I saw that a certain blonde haired boy stood in front of me.

"Oh! Adrien! Yeah..uhh Happy Birthday!!" I say,trying to think of anything to get Marinette an opening, but before I could do anything, she made her move. I ran away from Adrien into this small area in between his house and the fence. 

"I knew I should've done something sooner! Tala, Ladybug's fighting by herself, I gotta help!"

The miniature wolf smiles and says "I'm sure she's fine. But you should probably transform and get into that fight!"

Sighing, I reply. "You're right, as usual. Tala, let's howl!" And with that i transform back into my hero form.

~~~

Okay this is more of a filler for now....i kinda lost interest in MLB buuuut considering this has 5k+ reads now i'll Try to keep it going...

until we meet again readers!

~Shinju M.