Part 8: The Fight

Welcome back my dearest, Readers! Glad to know you stuck with this Fanfic so far. I know it has been kind of slow, but it will get somewhere, I promise! Now, your daily Dose of Meme.

 I know it has been kind of slow, but it will get somewhere, I promise! Now, your daily Dose of Meme

Did anyone else notice Max doesn't have on glasses? Yeah.... Well enjoy the fanfic now.

~Y/n pov~

I climb into the open bathroom window at school with Marinette right behind me. We both de-transform and walk back to the classroom. 

As we walk back, Alya finds us and gives me her phone. "I''m Starting a blog! I'm going to Call it the Ladyblog. Featuring Ladybug and White Wolf. Look! My first post already has 193 likes!"

I look at the post. 

Of me.

On Chat's back.

Marinette gives me a look of 'when did that happen?' I reply a 'tell you later' look.

"So...what do you think...?" Alya questions.

"Umm. I like how Wolf's white suit contrast's with Chat's black." I say, not wanting to say too much.

"Yeah it's cool...where was Ladybug though?" Marinette asks.

"Oh she was with Mylène and Ivan. Ya know....helping them out." Alya responds, suggesting something happened between the two students.

~Adriens pov~

I get back to the courtyard and notice everyone is on their phones. I walk up to Chloe and ask her what was going on....big mistake.

"The nerd just posted this pic of Chat Noir and White Wolf together on her new website called the 'Ladyblog' or whatever. They look ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

I pull out my phone and look up the Ladyblog. The picture was of Wolf on my back. 

She looked super cute.  One hand was around my neck, playing with the bell and her other hand was messing up my hair. And my hands were under her legs, keeping her up.

I looked through some of the comments on the picture.

Awww they look like a couple!

I totally ship it...#WhiteNoir

way too cute!

 The comments were all good. I wonder if Wolf had seen any of them.

~Y/n pov~

The bell rung and we walked back to Miss B's room. She had us each pick a number out of a jar when we walked in, then we sat down in our seats.

"Ok class, whatever number you have is your seat for the rest of the week. And whoever you sit next to is your partner for your writing assignment.

I am not going to display your numbers yet, but feel free to walk around and see who got which number."

(I pulled names out of a box and whatever order they came out is which seat they got...some of them are really good! So as an fyi, I DID NOT PLAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!)