A/N- half update

Hello again my amazing readers! I know I said earlier that I would have updated by the 9th or 10th of August, And im so so so so so sorry that its been over three weeks since the promised date.

Earlier, I said I would have reached my decision by the 10th at the latest, but i'm still  pondering the idea of continuing this story.  Since i'm in high school now, I constantly have work thrown at me and (sorry to say) I've been grounded from my phone and Ipad for probably the rest of my life...I guess you could say-

I just did a bad thing... I regret the thing I did...and you're wondering what it is, i'll tell you what I did, I did a baaaaaaaaaad thing

- Anyways, if I want to update, I would need to do it from my Family's shared computer in the middle of my household. So if I do update, It will be very infrequently (I'm writing this on the family computer right now).

Unfortunately, as I said in one of my previous updates, I have lost interest in this particular fandom. Even so, I really appreciate the love and support this story has been getting, and that miraculously it has over 16k reads. Because of that, I'll try to find a way to keep this story going to keep all of you guys, girls, and non-binary people happy. 

((Also, I'm running out of ideas for this, so if you have any idea's you'd like me to write or include in future chapters, Just message me your idea and i'll mention it if I ever publish that particular chapter... please please PLEASE don't comment your ideas because if I do decide to write a chapter or scene on it I don't want anybody else to have a spoiler for it))

LOVE ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! I'll try to update as soon as humanly possible!

~Your Local Weirdo, The French Baguette, Shinju M.