Part 6: Kwamis

~Y/n's pov~

Marinette and I make our way back into our room. We decided to play a game of would you rather to kill some time. I Climb up to my bed and notice a cute little black box with red designers all over it.

 I Climb up to my bed and notice a cute little black box with red designers all over it

"What's this doing here?" I say at the same time as Marinette. I grab the bo and climb down so I'm sitting next to her on her bed.

"Should we open it?" Mari askes

"You open yours first..I bet it's from Nathanieeeeeeeeel."I tease.

"Shut up Y/n. But I will open mine first." Mari says.  

When she opens the box, a bright Light appears, causing Mari and i to both shield our eyes. Mari drops the box. When I open my eyes, a giant insect of some sort is floating in front of us.

"EEAACCCKKK!!! GIANT INSECT!!" Mari screeches, Running to a corner of the room. I just sat there, looking at the...thing. The bug flies to Marinette and says "Hi! I'm your kwami, Tikki!" 

Marinette starts throwing things at it. I just ask it " You're a What?"

The ..Tikki looks at me, then the box i was given, then back at me " You are'nt supposed to be here." It says "Only Marinette must know who i am...But I guess now that you see me..Open your box Y/n." Tikki says.

I open my box, not knowing what else to do. A Light appears like for Marinette, but this light is whiteish-gray. Another...what did Tikki call herself? Another Kwami comes out. But it looks like a..

( Btw this is a girl )(I do not own this)(credited to whoever made this)

"AWW tiny puppy!" I exclaimed.

"Ummm. No. I am a wolf kwami. A white wolf to be exact.I give you the power of the Hunt." It said.

"Okay..Well what is your name Wolf kwami?" I said, very curious about why these things were here.

"My name is Tala." Tala stated.

Tikki began to talk " So Marinette, You have the power of Creation. You can capture Akumas in your Yo-yo and your super power is a lucky charm. Got that?"