Part 11:

Firtst of-

WHAT THE FLIPPIDY-FRACK IS THIS?!?!? 1.9K VIEWS?!?!

Now your meme of the day:

Also, sorry I haven't been updating in a while, between school work ad a recent lockdown, i've Been busy.

Mkay back to the story~

~Y/N pov~

After Adrien gave me his Umbrella, I waited for Marinette to come out of the school. I noticed someone with a black umbrella standing near the park. I had the strangest feeling that he was watching me.

Before I could do anything about that guy, Marinette finally came out of the school and grabbed my sholder. 

"C'mon Y/n. Let's just go home."

I sighed, looking at Marinette. As we headed to the bakery/apartment, I looked back towards the umbrella man, but he had disappeared.

As we walked in a comfortable silence, Marinette asked me the question i knew was coming eventually. "So, Where did you get that umbrella?"

A slight blush crept up my face as i started to say "I've had-" but Tala poked her head out of my school bag, cutting  me off 

 "Adrieeeeeeeeeeen gave it to herrrr!"

I started to deny Tala, but Mari gasped and said "Adrien? As in the Adrien you supposedly hate?" As Marinette said his name, my blush turned a darker shade of red. She gasped again and said "Wait do you like him? OMG YOU TOTALLY DO!" 

I lightly shoved her away from me, a signal telling her to shut up. As we reach the apartment, I run up to my room and collapse on a lounge chair we have.  I sigh, happy that the long day is over.

Tala and Tikki fly out from their hiding places and talk kwami stuff. I overheard them saying something about a different realm, but didn't pay attention to it. 

I thoughtlessly fidgeted with my necklace, wondering what other powers it had within it. While in deep thought, I wondered if there were other Kwamis out there, and if there were, who was using them right now?

Marinette gasped, pulling my train of thought to an abrupt halt. I glanced over to her, and and saw she was digging through my school bag.

"Y/nnnnn, does this piece of paper have Adrien x Y/n written on it? Cause I think it doeesssssss." Marinette smirked, knowing she had struck gold.

I roll my eyes teasingly say "So, 'Marinette and Nathaniel'. What's the ship name?"

She gasps and gives me a fake look of hurt, then we both end up laughing.

When the laughing dies down a bit, i sit on my bed and look through my phone. I sigh, wondering what tomorrow will have in store.

Well, there ya go! Hope ya enjoyed this "Chapter"! It was more of a filler than a chapter, but i have some friends (*cough*THEREALKINGGEORGE3*cough*) who were gonna kill me if i didn't update.

Au Roir, Readers!

~Frenchie