A/N- Competition for a New Author?

HELLO MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS AND READERS!!! First off i would just love to say i really appreciate all the love and support this story has received since i first published it!! 2018 me never could have imagined over 80k people reading this story, much less liking it!

With that said, i know i havent published a new chapter in forever. So, rather than to keep all my amazing readers waiting, I'm going to hold a competition to find a new author for this book! It will be really simple to enter, not even a lot of effort. 

Rules/Instructions

1) PLEASE, YOU MUST BE PRETTY ACTIVE ON WATTPAD!!! Not a requirement but highly recommended!! I don't want this story to be discontinued again.

2) Private message me a small teaser of your writing, preferably along with a sentence or two about why you would like to be the new author. 

3) Try to have a plan for the overall end of the story. You will be allowed to change certain aspects of the story or characters actions if you wish in order to better prepare readers for the outcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the lucky writer to win this story, you can have my full permission to copy/paste the story to your own account, rename it, do whatever you want with it. If you would like to enter this competition, just leave a comment or something below!

I WILL STOP LOOKING AT ENTRIES PAST APRIL 10TH, 2021!! THIS SHOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND COME UP WITH A PARAGRAPH OF YOUR WRITING STYLE!!

Good Luck to all who enter!! Depending on how many people message me, i'll probably have a final contest where I publish the finalists paragraphs and the readers can vote on who's they like the best.

Lots of Luck!

- Jaydn <3