One Last Thing-

Hey y'all! I know less than 24 hours ago I had said that I would be discontinuing this, so I thought I might as well publish this last chapter//draft I was working on. I hope you enjoy it. Its not a complete chapter, not by a long shot, and its not perfect since I never decided to finish it. Buuuuut just let this act as a "I'm super sorry for cutting this book short" gift, from this shitty author to you wonderful, amazing readers I have out there.

The Bubbler- Part 2

A/n- (f/s) =favorite show

The second your transformation was complete, you dashed into the Agreste's huge front yard. Chat Noir and Ladybug were already there, fighting against Bubbles. They, of course, looked ridiculous. I quickly jumped into the fight and attempted to pop the bubbles with my katana, but they just stuck to it.

"Hey, what gives?" I said aloud, not really talking to anyone. I shook my katana, trying to detach the bubbles. Nothing worked. Within seconds, the bubbles started to circle around us. Before i could comprehend what just happened, Ladybug, Chat Noir and I were stuck inside a giant bubble.

"Great.....just great!" Ladybug exclaimed. I pounded against the side of our prison, but no luck.

"So, we're stuck up here?" I question myself. Chat does some thing that i ignore, but obviously he did something flirtatious, because the next second my female partner started groaning. Ignoring this, i start to speak again.

"But the battle's down there, and-!!" I interrupt myself with a gasp. Ladybug and Chat looking at me with an expression mixed with worry and concern. Before they could ask what was wrong, i continued my mini rant.

" I'M GOING TO MISS THE NEXT EPISODE OF (f/s) !! AND I PROMISED MA-" This time, i was interrupted by Ladybug kicking me. Wether it was accident or on purpose, i don't know. But it was enough to let me know i almost slipped personal info, which was a big no-no.  but i continued anyways.

"I mean, a friend of mine that i would force her to binge watch it all with me! I had it all planned out and everything!! if we start watching at 3:38pm, we have enough time to get through all the seasons, reflect, and start exactly when the newest episode airs-"

"Well, personally, i'm into Naruto more than f/s," Chat started up.(If Naruto is your fav show, just switch Chat's to something else) " because it is, firstly, waaaaaaaaay better in its plot, and-"

" You see, i would normally TRY to hear out your argument, but it's the fat that (F/s) Is superior to Naruto in SOOO many different ways, that if i listed them all, we would be out of Earth's orbit." I blandly state.

"Speaking of out of orbit, we're getting really high up. Chat, can't you use Cataclysm on this bubble?" Ladybug said, obviously running plans through her head.

"Couldn't you have thought of that 500 feet ago?" Chat retorts,  but still activates his cataclysm, breaking the bubble and sending the tree of us into a free fall.

~~~~~ TiMe SkIp tO afTeR tHe BaTtLe ~~~~~~~

As I was walking out of a small alleyway with Marinette, my thoughts raced back towards the conversation the three of us had inside our confined prison. 

"THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH NARUTO IS BETTER THAN (f/s)!!!!" I yell out suddenly causing Marinette to drop her small purse that she always carries with her.

Laughing, my kwami responds to my sudden outburst. "ooooh (y/n), why are you still thinking about that? It is honestly the weirdest thing ever! Everyone knows Black Butler is the best show out there!" (Once again, if that's ur favorite show, just change it.)

I starte at my kwami in disbelief. "NOW YOU'RE AGAINST ME TOO?!? C'MON TALA!!" 

I can tell Marinette is trying really hard not to laugh, it she still manages to say "Come on (Y/n), let's go to Adrien's party! There's gonna be cake-"

And not even listening to the rest of her sentence, i run towards the Agreste property and see that, by some miracle, the party is indeed still going. I smile to myself, opening the gate and walking in. I see Alya and walk up to her, starting a casual conversation. After a few minutes of talking, i pull a sheet of paper and pen out of my pocket, and slip the question.

'So, what TV show is better, (F/s) or Naruto?" 

Alya looks at me, then at the sheet of paper in her hand.  Then replies. "Everyone knows (F/s) is the best!" 

I quickly make a T-chart and write the two show's names on the top. I have Alya sign the section for (F/s), and then right after i sign it as well.

I repeat this process a couple more times, and look at the paper. 

(F/s)- 5 signatures

Naruto- 2 signatures

I smile to myself, knowing that I'll have this sheet of paper as proof next time i see Chat that (F/s) is superior.  I turn around, and run into none other than the birthday boy himself, Adrien Agreste. 

I Lightly smile, but ask him the same question that i've Been asking everyone else. "Really fast, what's better: Naruto or (F/s)?"

~~~ Adrien's pov ~~~

"Really fast, what's better: Naruto or (F/s)?" The (H/c) girl in front of me asked, slightly bouncing with eagerness.

I thought this question was very weird, especially since White Wolf and I had been arguing about this very subject not even 10 minutes ago.  I briefly observed the girl in front of me. Vibrant (E/c) eyes, a bright smile, very nice (H/l), (H/c) hair, and the fact that she was literally bouncing from her excitement on this topic.

AANNNNDDD THATS IT! THATS THE CHAPTER! THATS ALL I HAD PREPARED FOR YOU! once again, i'm really sorry i'm cutting this book short. I know a lot of you liked it.... annnnd i'm encouraging you guys to read my other book.....I know it sounds SUUUUPERRRRR cheesy, but in my opinion, it has my best quality writing in it. It is an x OC, so it may not interest some of you, but if it does, please read it. 

If I can *Somehow* get 12k reads on a story I wasn't trying hard on, I really hope I get a lot more on this one.

Peace out guys! ~Riptide