Part 7:Stoneheart

Hello my dearest, Readers! Thanks for sticking with this fanfic! As a 'reward' (idk just work with me here) here is your Daily Dose of Meme.

I laughed way too much when I saw this

AND HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THIS?!?!?

77 VIEWS!?!??!?!? AND #672 IN MARACULOUS??!?!?!?!? HOW ZE FLIPPIDY-FRACK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?

W E L P  back to ze fanfic!

~Y/n pov~

As soon as I sat on the sofa in out room, Tala congratulated me. "I knew you could do it Y/n! Good job!"Tikki said the same thing to Marinette.  

We decided to celebrate our victory by having a little party. Croissants and Cookies(cause Tikki likes cookies). Marinette went downstairs to grab the snacks, but came back upstairs with nothing.

"Mari, where are my croissants?" I question, "a wolf needs her croissants."

"Mom and Dad want us downstairs for dinner." Mari says.

I let Tala fly into my shirt pocket, and go downstairs. When Mari and I get to the table, the Mayor is on TV saying " I am pleased to announce there will be a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors: Ladybug,Chat Noir, and White Wolf."

~Adrien pov~

"I am pleased to announce there will be a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors: Ladybug,Chat Noir, and White Wolf." The Mayor says on my TV.

"White Wolf.....ahhh what a beautiful name." I say, day dreaming about my partner. 

I was wondering who she was when Plagg flys in front of my face holding a small bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce and a cinnamon chip in it. "Ewwww what is this?" Plagg stated, disgusted by the treat.

"Hey, my personal chief made that." I say.

"If you want me to get my energy up, I need something....delicate." Plagg says, throwing the ice cream away. I sigh, and go to try to find something to please the mini cat I now have.