Part 3: the flight

~(y/n) POV~

I lay back in my seat...owning a private jet is fantastic cause there's no one else to bother you on it. My mom had just reasently bought this jet cause the old one was "out of style" so I don't now the WiFi password now. As i pull out my phone and see it doesn't have any WiFi and kinda start to panic. Katelyn must have sensed this and immediately knew what to tell me.

"(y/n), the WiFi password is 34f7B3UK9"

I type in the password and for some reason it has the annoying " password is incorrect" button on it. I look over at Nick, who is trying not to laugh.

"What....have....you...DONE?!?!?!?" I growled at him, very annoyed now. What does it take just to get WiFi on a jet?

"(Y/n), you have caps-locks on, and there is a lowercase f in the password" he snickered.

"No there's-Ohhhhh i see it never mind" i stated, my face heating up from embarrassment. After i typed the new, CORRECT password, I check my texts. I notice i was Added to a group chat, so i open it and read everything they texted about.

*Marinette created a group chat with (y/n), Alya,Nino*

*Marinette has named herself Mari*

Mari-Hey guys

Alya- hey girl

Nino- why am i in this? What's gonna happen.

Mari- nothin...its just that the other person in this chat is moving to Paris in a couple hours and needs some friends.

Alya- Ohhhh is this the girl u were txting 

Mari-yep

Nino-It's a girl? Ohh is she hot?

Mari-Nino, this "girl" is my only cousin.

Alya- oof m8 u better watch out

Nino-yeah I'm trembling in fear rn

Mari- well, we're gonna wait for her to  text back now.

Nino- wait what's her name?

Alya- ask her urself 

I silently laugh at the group..though i have no clue who Alya and Nino are, they seem pretty cool. This is so weird already.I text them one last  time before the pilot says my phone needs go into airplane mode.

*(y/n) changed her name to Youngerbutsmarter*

Youngerbutsmarter-hey I'm leaving the airport rn, and Nino...my name is (y/n). I'll  be at Mari's house soon.Mari, expect a limo to arrive at ur house.

As i put my phone into airplanes mode,i can feel my phone buzzing like crazy. Probably Alya and Nino saying stuff like ' a limo? R u rich?' Or ' wait U model in Cheng Magazine don't you??' Ugg, i hated that stuff so much.

I really hope i dont get a reputation around my new school for being a stuck-up teen model and rich kid snob. I mean, Im just a normal kid.As i start to think about all the stuff that May happen at school, I start to drift to sleep.

~time skip fought to you by my 103.8 degree fever~

I wake up to what i thought was turbulence, but it turns out we were landing in Paris. I look towards Nick, and he smiles and says " did you have a good flight? You missed out. You were asleep for all 6 hours of the trip, so I ate all of your (f/f)."

My (f/f)? As in- MY (f/f)?? He ate MY (f/f)? I can't believe him right now. He knows that (f/f) are my favorite. He must have thought he won the battle, but i had a backup plan for this very moment. "NOT MY (F/F)!!!!!!" I cry out, earning an odd stare from Katelyn. But in this moment, i didn't care. I jumped onto Nick and reached for the " empty" bag of (f/f) ( lol every time I type F/f i think of French fries.) outstretched in his left hand. He tried to move, but I successfully grabbed the bag and noticed that there were a couple missing..

"You ate some, didn't you?" I pouted, knowing he would tell me the truth.

"Nope." He said, which surprised me."" I ate half, you ate the other half." He finished. I wasn't even mad, i just laughed at his clever way to  not get into any trouble with me.

"C'mon little sister." Nick said, pulling me out of my seat."Paris Awaits you."

A/n- in case you didn't notice I'm weird....I'm a weirdo.

Also, Plz send some help i have a 103.8 degree fever, a sinus infection, and I'm on my period someone send help. The good news is that i only leave my bed like 3 times a day.

I have the honor to be, your obedient author,

Frenchie