Part 5: School

Your meme of ze day is served.

~ y/n's dream~ 

I was in a school, surrounded by silhouettes of students.

'Why are YOU  here?'  'usless' 'waste of space'  ' who would like a thing  like you?' 

The voices of the students echoed around the once empty halls, throwing insults at me.

'Stuck up'  'brat'  ' Mommy's girl'

In the middle of the crowd stood Marinette, looking ashamed. I tried to talk to her,  but for some reason I couldn't speak. But Mari could.

" I can't believe we are related" she said. "You are an insult to the Cheng family."

I felt like i was about to cry. Marinette opens her mouth. I was expecting insults, but I got "Y/n? C'mon it's time for school. You're gonna be late."

~End of dream~

"AH! IM GONNA BE LATE!" I exclaimed, waking up from the nightmare. I throw on my Favorite flannel and ripped jeans. Then I attempt to run a brush through my hair. 

After 3 rushed minutes of brushing my hair, I grab a chocolate croissant from the bakery and bolt out the door. 

About 5 yards from the bakery I realize I forgot my bag, so I run through the doors...straight into my Uncle Tom.

"Y/n, shouldn't you be at school?" My uncle asked me.

"Yeah I forgot my backpack in my room, I'll be down in just a minute." I say as I run up the stairs to my room. I grab My messenger bag and attempt to bolt out the door again. 

( this is your bag^^ take the lace off if you want to)

But my Aunt Sabrine stops me.

"Y/n! You forgot your beanie!" Aunt Sabrine yells at me.

I turn around and grab the beanie, and quickly say thank you to my aunt.

~le smol time skip brought to you by my smol height of 5'1 while everyone else I know is 5'3 or taller~

As I arrive at school, I see a car pull up chasing some blonde guy, and it looks like someone is arguing with the Blonde. As I walk up the school stairs, I notice an older man fall down, trying to reach his cane.  Blondie notices him too.

We both run to the man at the same time. Blondie helps him up while I grab his cane. I give him his cane while the man is leaning against Blondie.

"Thank you Sir, Mam." The man says.

" No problem." Blondie and i say at the same time. We look at each other, and I could have sworn I have seen him somewhere.

I looked away and bolted up the stairs to get into the school while Blondie got into his car and drove away.

I went to the front office, and I got my schedule. For my home room, I was in....Miss Bustier's class. I walked around the school and found the class. I opened the door just in time to hear  "Nino, why don't you sit in the front row this year?" I sighed, glad to know someone i know is in my class.

I walked in and I saw Marinette, who was talking to the teacher. She pointed at me, then sat down.

Then the teacher spoke. " Alright class, from what I understand, we have a new student today. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

I walked further into the class, looked at everyone, and saw Marinette, Alya, and Nino, who smiled at me. Then I said "ummm Hi. My name is Y/n, I moved here from New York, and-"

I was interrupted by some girl with a blonde ponytail who had a bunch of my Mom's designer clothes on. "Miss, this is Y/n Cheng! A teen model and daughter of Donna Cheng, who is a famous fashion designer. She deserves to sit next to me."

The class started to whisper which I didn't like. Whoever she was, I already didn't like her.

The teacher then said " Well ok, Y/n, go sit by Chloe."

The Chloe girl kicked out a different girl and told her to sit somewhere else so a " Person worthy of me" could sit next to her.

I didn't know what to do, so I sat down next to her. Nino was a row down from me, and he looked at me with a face that said ' I am so sorry for you'.

I also looked at Marinette and Alya,who were across from Nino. They basically had the same look on their face.

~Time skip to lunch~

Alya, Nino, and Marinette all came up to me during lunch and started talking all at once.

"I'm so sorry for you-" "Chloe is such a Brat, thinking you want to be anywhere near her-" "-Maybe we can ask the teacher if you can sit by Nino instead-"

"Guys," I said, "I'll be fine, I have you guys." I smiled at them. They smiled back, then stopped, staring at something behind me.

Before they could say anything, Chloe pushed them aside and started talking to me. "Y/n Cheng! You don't want to associate yourself with people like them. You would be better with ME. They are the low-life's of the school" Then she grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. "You should be with ME."

I look towards Marinette for help, but she just mouthed the word 'sorry' and watched me as i was pulled away from them.

~Timeskip to after school~

Marinette and I walked home together before Chloe could find me. Being the teen girls we are, we started to talk about crushes.

"Mari, Nathaniel..is. INTO....YOU!!!! AND I SHIP IT!!!" I tell her.

Mari starts turning bright red, I was about to say she  like a tomato, but then I said "LOOK! EVEN YOUR BLUSHGIVES IT AWAY! ITS THE COLOR OF HIS HAIR!"

"Y/N why don't you yell it louder so all of Paris can here you huh?" Mari joked. But I never joke around.

"Ok Mari I'll do that." I say. And start climbing onto her little roof-top balcony.

"Y/N I WAS JOKING!!" Mari said.

"Well I wasn't"  I reply. I start to yell, but Mari stops me. "MARINETTE DUPEN-CHENG LIKES NAT-"

She covers my mouth and I lick her hand.

"Ewwww Y/n" Marinette exclaims, whining her hand off on my shirt. 

A/n- Welp i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had fun writing it, So please come back to read the rest for the few of you that read my crap. So for now my dearest, Readers.

But ... what comes next? Soon you'll see, you'll remember-I'll leave now.

Au Revoir Readers~Frenchie