Chapter 31:" Stacked Cards"

A Month Later

Sanskar stood in silence as he watched his family laughing after quite of lot time, he had spend countless day and night  wishing he knew the person who killed Sakshi, and when he finally found out , it came with the threat of his Shona's life all over again. It has been over a month since his Shona walked into the funeral and faced off with the person who killed her parents and back then they had been terrified and hopeful that soon it will end.

Sanskar may have written books on crimes and murders, may have written how to get the villain caught in his actions by the end of it and face the punishment but reality was proving to be far trickier than fictional world. Yet he wasn't going to lose hope not when each day he wake up with the determination to save his family from her.

The only tangible proof had been Abirami sister words and while it gave them the story, the proof that will be allowed in court remained elusive to them, in a bit to rattle her to act they have been using all her methods against her. And she still remained unshakable. 

One of the first plans had been using Sanskar himself as a bait, as he finally began to respond to her emails, to just rattle her enough to realize and see the person behind the screen, his silence had enable her to build a castle of dreams where she would somehow claim his heart and marry him and it was why he took it down when he sent her the first email after three days of her silence.

       *******************************

To the one who killed My Wife,

         My Silence never meant I will forgive you in the future, the only place you will have in my life is the place of a Murderer who killed those I loved and I will never let you take anyone away from me anymore. 

To the one who killed Swara Parents,

       Remember that those innocent who died because of you will get to have their justice soon enough, you have escaped the prison so far , but not anymore and I will ensure you spend the rest of your life in an Prison cell of your own making.

To the one who killed her Own Sister,

       Your time in nearing the end. Because you don't deserve to be free to harm anyone more.

                  ***************************

 Each day he had sent her a email, addressing one of the person she killed as if recounting her crimes and her silence had been his answer, there had been the underlying fear she would retaliate every time he sent those emails but those emails purpose had been just that to make her react. 

Sanskar knew Pradeep had ensured two officers were following her all the time, so she didn't kill anymore innocents, what they need was her to feel caged in from all sides for too long before she let those mask slip and he had fervently hoped when it happened they will be able to catch her without losing anyone .

But the one place they cant keep control over her had been her online identity, and it was her most powerful weapon which had given her power to hack into their life from miles away, and Sanskar worried that she will wreck their lives without moving in person, he  rechanged his password every day, he added more security softwares, added more CCTV outside his home and even asked the same level of security in his Laksh house. 

His family were standing by him throughout it all, Laksh is half brother who still didn't about the truth yet was even right now standing beside his wife and smiling at her as they all gathered in his house to celebrate Asha Birthday. 

Swara had went along with all the plans, she had trained with him  everyday to learn to fight when and if her life was in danger, she had been growing stronger everyday yet the fear also haunted them for quite some time .