Character Sketch

The Six Main Characters 

Sanskar Maheshwari /Arjun /Batman/ Rajeev:" A Man who choose to hide behind a new name, his world revolves around his  three year old daughter Asha  and keeping her safe . He used to be an author ,and presently working in his brother in law Adharsh  company. His wife  Sakshi was murdered two years ago .

 Pari /Swara Bose/ Swara Gadodia / Robin : A girl who had lost her memories and trying to find them again, She was engaged to marry Laksh Maheshwari, only son of DurgaPrasad Maheshwari . She lost her parents two years ago when they were murdered . She is a doctor by profession.

Miss X : " A murderer by profession ,she loves to hide in Shadow until she fell in love . From the point onwards she would do anything to be part of his life even if it starts by murdering his wife. "

Ragini Gadodia / Ragini Laksh Maheshwari  :" Ragini  is married to Laksh, her best friend .She is a journalist by profession and has an avid interest with books especially in the genre of Mystery. "

Pradeep Roy :   Police Officer by profession, and consider himself as Swara's brother.  

Laksh Maheshwari : " Laksh is in love with his ex fiancee ,awhile married to his best friend. "

Other Characters Information .

Asha Sanskar Maheshwari : " Daughter of Sanskar Maheshwari and Sakshi"

Sakshi Maheshwari " Wife of Sanskar, who had been murdered two years ago".

Ram and Sujatha :" Sakshi's Parents and Asha's grandparents"

Dida :" Sakshi's grandmother and Sujatha's mother "

Adharsh : " Sakshi's Brother "

DurgaPrasad Maheshwari : " Laksh's Father "

Annapurna Maheshwari : " Laksh's Mother "

Varun Maheshwari and Akanksha Maheshwari : Sanskar's Parents 

Shekhar Bose and Sharmistha Bose : Swara's Parents 

P.S : "Just a very rough draft of the character sketch. "