Chapter 12 :"The Perfect Family "

4 th February 2019 

4 th February 2019 

                         She liked to blend behind the walls and today she hated that the cameras were so focused on her . It cant be helped she supposed especially given that it been her parents in the caskets. She tried to wrung in few drops of tears for the sake of the cameras but her eyes remained drier than Sahara. She looked at her sisters beside her, all perfectly dressed in black and stood next to  each other in a show of solidarity against the death of their parents .

                     She knew that the cameras werent solely focusing on her but all of the siblings as one. The camera tended to flicker most shots towards her eldest brother Kishore since it is expected that he would be the one to take over her father multi million company. Innovative Network Solution had been her father dream that made him immensely wealthy. Who expected the nerdy geek to be rolling in cash ,no one. 

                 To the world there was no one greater than her parents, because let be frank everyone supported an underdog and her father made his way from the ground up and had been an inspiration to everyone .

   Her mother was the perfect wife, perfect mother and had been lauded by all the newspaper for not aging at all, it helped that she was 13 years younger than her father. But her mother only saw the dollar signs behind him when she agreed to date him . She had been an aspiring actress with few movie roles. So she loved the cameras and the attention it had gained her by marrying her father .  

               To the world they were perfect, and the fact they had been deprived of kids of their own was a tragic event but still they cooed and awed at the fact her parents adopted not just one but nine kids. Her mother once told them that a big family makes for a nice family picture, in truth to her mother ,they were ornaments that would showcase her a wonderful mother .  The world need not know about her countless abortions for the sake of maintaining her youthful glow . 

            Similarly the world need not know about the truth that all the siblings were indeed related by blood having the same father . She had been 13 when she first found out about the truth , she admired her father as she grew up and wanted to be just like him.

         So she would sneak into his office whenever he wasnt around to read the books the adorned his shelf, every book related to computers were available in the house . There had been even a documentary about her father where the production crew shot a picture of his book shelf and praised him for being dedicated to learning even now . 

         So she read and then read some more until she wanted to make her father proud of her, Her father often told them that they should prove their worth by actions,so she hacked into his email to show him that she was indeed good with computers ,and hadnt been prepared to see the images of her father with a naked woman.

     Her innocent eyes never could unsee the pictures ever again, she read the email and found out someone had been blackmailing him with a threat of releasing the pictures.