Chapter 11:"ChildHood Friends"

To everyone who are reading this update, i had a bit of struggle with this story that i kept it on hold for awhile, because of it there maybe some discrepancies in this new update. I am trying to remember the dates and timelines as such but since lot of time has passed since i last updated. I may make few errors as such , sorry about it .

Several Years Ago 

                    Swara Bose looked at the Cake before her and wondered why she had to share it with all of her classmates ,at the age of seven .She didnt like to share her food except with Sanskar .

      Her best friend, and she missed him tonight but understood that his parents needed to take him to the hospital. He had been sick for the last one year that he missed school as well but his parents always let her play with him because Swara missed him .

                    Sanskar had been her only friend, and even though she tried to make new friends in school. No one wanted to be friends with her , they called her chubby or fat when they think she didnt over hear but she heard those words and it hurt that she tried to stop eating too much but she loved cake and she hoped since it her birthday, it was okay to eat them and maybe it was because of that she didnt want to share the cake with others. Still she sliced a huge piece of the cake and asked her mom to keep it aside for Sanskar .

                The next day,she rushed to meet him after her mom told Swara that Sanskar was back home. She carried with herself every gift she got for her birthday to show it to him and also carried the cake .

        When Sanskar mom saw her, she smiled at her and asked her to play quietly because Sanskar was sleeping ,she nodded her head in answer and walked to his room. He had been sleeping a lot this last year and it was because of that she was accustomed to play in his room silently until he wakes up . She had been playing with her puzzles box when she heard him call her name that she rushed towards his bed to find him awake. 

          " Happy Birthday Shona. Sorry i am late " he spoke up and Swara eyes filled with tears as she saw him looking sad. She didnt like it when he was Sad and he had been sad for over a year, her father told her it was because he was in pain and Swara didnt like it when he was in pain either.

         " It okay Sanskar.. I know you will get better soon and then we can go on our adventures together " She answered back to him, he had been upset and angry when he had to stay in bed for a long time that she promised him that they will have adventures together after he got better and also promised him that she wont have any adventures on her own. We are a team ,she told him . 

    " Okay Robin.." he answered back with a smile, it was a nickname he given to her when she called him batman two years ago. He was dressed in the batman costume during his birthday and she had demanded her parents to buy her one too .

      And there had been no batman costume in the store that she reluctantly agreed to accept the Robin costume. Since she had seen the cartoon with Sanskar, she knew the two characters were friends just like her and Sanskar . From that day, he had taken to calling her robin at times. 

     " Promise " he asked her and she agreed with him because back then she never once assumed she would be ever apart from him . Her parents and his parents were best friend, and he was living next door to her and she knew him all her life that the thought there would come a time when they may not ever meet again never crossed her mind.

                       ----------------------------------------------------------

2nd February 2019 

                    " Robin, Robin " his mind continued to scream her name. He cant believe that Pari had been his robin.  He looked at his cousin who had been silently glaring at him for the past one hour ,he was thankful that Ragini had stayed with Shona . Because right now, he was too occupied with his thoughts, he didnt know how he could tell her everything about them .