Chapter 25 :" Who Am I ?"

Three days later

    She never had experienced such onslaught of emotions as now  , seeing him with her made her sad for a moment then angry enough that she wanted to strangle her In front of him.  But she didn't do any of it as he stood before her and uttered Swara as his wife .

   It was a lie ,she knew he couldn't have possibly married without her finding out and yet beside him stood the girl she believed to be dead . She felt out of control at the moment , she didn't know what to believe and what not to believe any longer . 

   The only consolation was the fact his eyes roamed over all of them willing her mask to slip so he can find her ,it meant Swara hadn't told them about her which could only mean the girl has lost her memory yet again.

Lost memory can be regained which was why she can't let her live. Yet she can't help but wait for two weeks since her sister dragged her away on a vacation far away from her Sanskar and the girl that should have died long ago .  

   It didn't take her long to hack into Adharsh account and find that he had booked two flight tickets to London as the name Swara Bose starred at her ,she had set notifications for the name Swara Gadodia and hence it slipped her notification list .

  Also the fact Ragini was already on a flight to London meant the cousins have been reunited all under her eyes and she failed to notice the signs ,the sudden reunion of Laksh with Sanskar , how Laksh and Ragini were also involved in trying to find her actively unlike before it all should have made her doubt what changed but she was too focussed on killing her parents and placing the blame on her sister ,she let all those clues slip away from her mind .

  Not anymore , she need to check her alibi more closely ,need to make sure even if the suspicion fall on to her ,she would be able to walk away without getting caught because while her plans may have hit a brick wall named Swara ,she wasn't going to let it stop her .

 She has already closed herself in her room close to an hour any more minute her sister would barge in and claim this was supposed to be a vacation . So she closed her laptop and walked outside the living room , it was luxury house rented in the beach for the rich people just like her.  And she was happy because it meant each sister got their own room. 

" Look who we found out when we are on the beach " Aditi spoke up making her then to greet her sister who entered the house with her ex husband . Her one last ditch attempt to forget Sanskar stood before her with a smile on his face that always made her feel like she could make it work with him .

" Are you stalking me now " She spoke up with a smile , but she knew it wasn't the case because her ex husband was a good man .

" What if I said yes ,will you give me another chance to win you over " he asked her back ,and her smile fell from her face . She should have been able to live with him happily and she almost did until she read the last book of Sanskar and her mind churned with what if's .

  When she first found out Sanskar got married before she could find a way to win him over ,it flipped her back into the darkness.  She held on to the hope that one day she could make him love her and she hadn't been able to handle losing him and it sent her on a edge where she wanted to numb the pain by drinking herself to death .

  It was in one such bar she met her ex husband , a stranger with kind eyes who listened to her lament about her lost love and he was also the first man she slept with because she didn't feel the need to safe herself for Sanskar anymore .

   But she didn't expect to meet him again or how he would be quite taken with her . He followed her like a puppy making her believe someone could love her ,he wasn't old like the man her father wanted to marry her and he wasn't the man she wanted to marry but he loved her and she liked hearing it from him and they got married .