" Chapter 34 : Blindsided "

The knock on the door came soon than she anticipated as Abirami opened the door to see Sanskar standing beside Swara whose face was covered in mask and she realized it was to protect her identity considering there were about million reporters outside the house once the hostage situation reached the news.

Well she tipped them off after all she wanted this day to be recorded to last forever. While she starred down at the man she would do anything for, she expected him to fight her once she was close to him but unlike her poor knocked out brother , Sanskar was aware of her diabolical brain. So he simply entered the house with the girl he loves.

And the said girl rushed to help Ashwini leaving Abirami alone with Sanskar, this was supposed to be the time she spoke something witty or clever but she was unable to convey anything as she starred at him face to face after a long time .

There was no love , attraction or simply curiosity in his face as she had expected when she was naive , his face was a  mask of his own and she realized he wasn't going to let her see the anger or hatred in his face either .

" Oh come inside Sanskar , no need for formalities between us , I wish there was no bloodshed to get you here but then again life never does go the way we want but irrespective of the circumstances , I am glad to have you on my home " Abirami finally spoke up in an attempt to hear his voice and thoughts but his silence had been her answer .

" Oh I get it , you are here because I threatened to kill my siblings but you won't talk with him, is that to be my punishment. Don't you see the extent I could go for you , fine I will make a compromise for each hour ,you remain pleasant towards me and not treat me as murderer , I will let one of my siblings walk away , starting with Ashwini " Abirami answered back with what she hoped was a pleasant smile on her face.

" Send Ashwini and Swara out now then we have a deal " Sanskar spoke up , his first words to her and she would have been delighted to heed to him if not for the jealousy that rose through her at his protectiveness for Swara, the girl who refused to die and brought this entire thing about making her out to be Sanskar's enemy.

"Ashwini leaves but Swara stays , I feel like I never gotten to know her better , and frankly it was your Swara who traded your presence here for Ashwini to get medical treatment and yet you are still too protective of her " Abirami lashed back and hated that her voice lost the calm and the anger she held back reflected in those words.

And she hated it more when Sanskar looked back at Swara instead who nodded her head in answer as if she gets to make the decision on Sanskar's behalf as well as she gets to decide on his actions in the house today .

It was supposed to be about Sanskar and Abirami , not her and yet she refuse to let her leave this room , maybe she would feel better if she tied Swara to the chair along with her siblings but she knew Sanskar won't allow it , a pity indeed.

And so she graciously allowed Ashwini to be wheeled out as she waited for her Sanskar in the dining room after leaving Ashwini in the door step and calling Pradeep to take over .

While Sanskar was occupied with moving Ashwini , his Swara had been busy trying to search the room to find his remaining siblings as if Abirami would be fool enough to let two people inside her house and wander around without the ability to control them.

" Oh cease your searches Swara and come talk with me . The door you need is locked away and only I hold the key to open it and if by chance something happens to me and if you try to open it without me then be prepared to be blown to pieces along with my siblings and Sanskar " Abirami shouted when Swara had been gone too long for her comfort . She didn't want to get blown up either along with the rest of them .