Teaser 2

So Sorry about the delay in update working on it , just a teaser for the sake of getting back into the plot and I would love it if you guess whose POV i have written in the inline comments

                             ***********

She stood before her sister portrait wondering if her silence cost her sister's life, and yet she was scared to face the same consequence. So she held on to her silence unwilling to share it with anyone else. 

**********

She stood before the mirror to have a glimpse of her  wondering how the world will see her if she let go of the mask, her sister was dead , and the man she went to great lengths was in love with someone else all over again.

She played the game carefully and methodically all in hopes of being happy with him and yet she had once again lost him to someone else, she wanted to hurt them both and she knew the way to do it yet she hesitated because this time she didn't have another to name to hide behind.

*****

He stood in silence as his mind whirled in million directions , he didn't want to lose his family all over again but the battle lines were drawn and it was time to face her and hope he was able to protect his family in the end .

He didn't know if his plan will work this time to catch the killer at last , because this time it wasn't fiction but rather life or death for those he loves more than his life. 

                             ************

He glanced at his home and felt the familiar flicker of guilt as the images of her flashed in his mind , his accusations towards her kept running on loop in his mind as he starred at the floor where she stood before him to protect everyone she loves even at the cost of her life .

                          *****************

She starred at the unfamiliar bed and wondered if she will ever return back home, and will it remain the same if her return will most likely coincide with her sister imprisonment.

She worried about her family and she worried some more about the people who were living in the house , it felt like she can't do anything but worry as she was trapped in the house willing to regain her strength after her battle with death.

                  ******************

She hugged the little child into her arms and wondered how to protect the little one from pain, the innocent smile the little one bestowed on her made her determined more than ever to stay alive for her family sake , she wasn't going to allow anyone to grieve her loss not at the hands of someone who already took so many innocent  lives already.

She could see the worry in everyone eyes as they looked at her except the little one who was the only one unaware of the danger in their life . As she held the little sleeping child , she hoped that she will able to see her grow up and not leave  soon .

                    *****************

P.S : " That it for now , working on the update , will try to update asap , for now guess who is who in the POV if you can "

Juanita Reid