Chapter 24 :" D -Day"

Three days later

              Swara woke up next to him with a smile that left her face at his serious expression , he  looked like someone who  didn't sleep all night .

            " Couldn't sleep ?" She asked him as she laid her head on his chest and cuddled next to him to bring not only warmth to him but towards herself as well ,the last three days she spent every minute she can in his embrace .

            " The flight is in four hours and I don't want to waste any moment of our time sleeping " he answered back ,she was thankful he had grown courageous to speak his mind with her . The little glimpse of such words made everything bitter sweet because today was the day that she would leave him .

           " Then let me get ready first , I need to time to bid farewell to Asha and Dida " She spoke as she walked away from the bed as well as him because if she stayed in his arms further she would probably beg him not to let her go .

             And four hours later she was out of tears as she bid goodbye to the little girl and Dida , it broke her heart to see the confusion in Asha face as she asked her father to prevent her from leaving . " Don't let her Go daddy , I will miss her " she spoke as she cried on to his shoulders .

                  Though Swara knew his heart was breaking as well ,his priority had been to stop Asha from crying her hearts out which left her with no time to say anything to him in private  before she got into the car that took her away from him .

                 The last glimpse she had of her family was him with Asha in his arms and Dida crying for her , she couldn't speak a word but managed to wave with a smile  at the little one in hopes that if she didn't return back the last memory Asha had of her would atleast be her smiling face .

          Then only she turned towards him , Sakshi brother who didn't say any word for the rest of the ride as she continued to silently cry . He had promised to travel with her till London out of obligation to Sanskar ,she didn't know how he felt about being her bodyguard or how he felt about the fact her .

           " I am sorry " She spoke up once she regained her composure ,it felt like being hard on him to cry over their Separation when he lost his sister forever , in spite of that he was here because of Sanskar need to have her safe ,she didn't know how he felt about Sanskar and her together .

         Maybe he would be glad she was away from their lives and hence he obliged Sanskar requests that included travelling with Ragini and her till London .  So that last thing she expected him to say was a kind word towards her " You will be back with them soon ,Sanskar will make sure it happens " he told her as she got down from the car with him . 

               *******************

     Adharsh should resent her for taking her sister place in Asha life ,the way his niece cried out holding on to her made their unspoken bond more evident ,to his niece Swara was already a mother figure .

     And though Sanskar hadn't said a word to him ,Adharsh knew Swara held the place of Sanskar partner as well . They may not have spoken with each other more than few words in private but one look at them it was evident ,their love for each other .

     He never knew what to say when Sakshi cried and so he held on to his silence as Swara cried after they left but he didn't want to regret it later as he did every instance he hadn't been an good brother to Sakshi ,so he spoke up in a bid to make her believe this wasn't permanent . They may not know  when it will end but Sanskar priority had been to keep her far away from the killer until then .