Honeymoon ends

Mulai dari awal

"Shit!"

"Shit!"

Ragini heard him, she turns and smiles, "what happen?"

"I wanted to take your picture, but I'm a bad photographer."

Ragini was holding her smartphone, "fine but I'm a good one."

Laksh wasn't letting her, he runs out of her sight, but she wasn't less than him.

How can he be so energetic now, he said I'm naughty, but the true is. He is naughty, the last night he was really concentrating in making it perfect for both of us. How often he asked him, if he got it right. How often I cum and moans, he is perfect in it and still I teased him to push him, it wasn't a bad idea...

Laksh sat on the ground, "honey I'm dead I think you can take a picture from this angle."

Ragini smiles soon she was making pictures of him and he did everything

"Wow Ragini you did these pictures just with your or my phone, you truly are a professional photographer."

"Thank you," she looked up, "it's late wanna go back?"

Laksh nodded, "let me carry you." He took her into a piggyback and they rushed back to the hotel, after their dinner they were back in the room.

Both decided to pack everything as the next day would be their last day, which is only relaxing.

"Laksh please keep the swim shorts okay."

Laksh nods, "you don't need anything okay."

She glares at him and he shows her his 32 teeth.

"Done, what about?"

Ragini was still not sure what to wear and so her packing took longer than thought.

Laksh shook his head, he pushed Ragini aside and packed everything, "done that's all you need."

Ragini nods, pulling him close, "now wifey needs hubby, got it?!"

Laksh just nods....

The next morning they went down to the SPA area, Laksh had booked the same treatment as before and they were again in a couple massage session.

Back at their hotel room Laksh again had fallen asleep while having the massage, Ragini was in their private jacuzzi, she was looking into the sunset. Damn why isn't he here?

As if he heard her, he back hugged her and she smiles, "look Laksh

As if he heard her, he back hugged her and she smiles, "look Laksh."

Laksh was looking not into the night, but into his wife's eyes, "I don't need that view, when I have you."

Ragini smiles, "seems like our parents did a good job?"

"Yes, but we won't tell them, right?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, we won't. That's our little secret."

RagLak had their moment....

The night they couldn't sleep and were prepared for the flight the next morning.

"Laksh please check once again, if we haven't forgotten anything."

"Sure." Laksh checked the cupboards and washrooms as well as the terraces, "nothing."

Ragini sighs, "good, we can leave."

Laksh carried the luggage a car came for them and drove them to the airport, "Ragini here a new book for you. How often will you re-read that one book?"

"You think I completed it?"

Laksh frowns, "do you need an answer, just take the new book and enjoy it." He pulls her close and kisses her forehead.

"Tell me when will you leave for the job?"

Ragini's smile fades, "after two days."

"Hey it's okay, there is no need to be upset. You know I won't have time either so we both will be busy in work."

"But finally we found each other."

Laksh intertwined both his hands with hers, "so we will keep finding each other..."

The plane takes off...

___
Do share, read and don't forget to comment and vote.