!!!!!!

This is... Igor?

Oh shit, here we go again.

I met the person I didn't want to meet.

"Ah, crap busted. How did you know?" I ask out of curiosity?

Igor points to the patches of blood.

"The way these blood are splattered indicates that it was done by a swift slash by a blade. Not to mention the height at which it was splattered indicates that it was decapitation and I know you love rolling heads."

...

Yeah...

That's a gaming prodigy... Right in front of me. His level of analysis is on a whole new level and the speed of processing too.

I sigh and jump down from the third floor.

Landing with a crash, I say "look I don't want to fight."

"Me too," says Igor. "But I'm curious... So how about we spar a bit. I want to know your capability."

Tch...

Although not much is known about Igor's fighting style for normal gamers. I know everything about it because I've seen him fight before.

"Why should I waste time and energy to bother sparring, I'm not a fighting maniac," I say.

"Hmmm... Alright then, I will transfer 50000 points to you and I will even give you information... Not that's not good enough, I will give you 100000 points and I will do one thing you tell me to do as long as it's reasonable." Says Igor.

He is desperate, isn't he...

"Yep, I am desperate." Says Igor as if I said that out loud. "It's rare to find people who can match up with me you see and I'm getting bored. I want to fight properly for once."

I sigh at Igor. "Fine but no killing and I have the rights to surrender."

"Fine by me but for you, just go all out alright?"

The way Igor is staring at me... This pressure is indescribable.

I am not a gaming prodigy, I am just a lucky bastard that's all. Can I face against a real gaming prodigy in a 1 on 1?

...

"What's wrong?" Says Igor.

"No... Nothing." I say, drawing my Katana out.

It was pure silence afterwards. He stood that and said nothing nor move.

...

...

And...

Something suddenly appears behind me when I purposely lose my focus.

!!!

I was already preparing to swirl my body and Igor only recently discover that from my footing position.

I slash the shadow behind me as fast as I could and Igor barely manages to dodge.

"You...Predicted my attack?... Interesting." Says Igor as he wiped the slight blood off a very minor cut on his face.

Afterwards, I launch an attack and thrust the blade towards Igor. As expected, I only thrust through an afterimage of Igor and I draw my second katana to place it to the side to block Igor's dagger.

"Oh?"

I deflect his dagger away as Igor slides back further and he takes another dagger out of his coat before charging towards me again. I blocked his attack this time and he smirks.