Chapter 14

Once i got in the house i froze as drew stood in front of me. My tear stained cheeks frantically looked for an escape.
Once my eyes met his, his expression softened.

"Amber? Amber are you ok" i heard him ask me

"You, you" i felt my jaw tremble as i spoke

" Your one of them" i pushed pasted him and ran for the library.

***********************************

Once i arrived to the library i heard drew heavy footsteps behind me as i slammed the library door shut and locked 

"comeon,comeon,comeon" i whispered as i took a kids book from a shelf and tipped the correct book so the wall would shift.

When the wall finally did madison looked up in awe as i quickly slipped through and the wall shut behind me as i heard the library door fling open.

i walked up the swirly staircase into my " secret chamber" as i like to call it and started to calm madison down.

" its ok maddi....shhhhh......you'll be ok" i told her over and over. 

" here ill read you a story" i sat down on the window seat as madison joined me and sat in between my legs.

*************************************************************************

SNOWS POV:

"MADLYNN!!" cole yelled as she looked down at her feet with tears going down her face

" tell mommy what you did" i looked between cole and madlynn, whatever she did must have been horrible 

"lynn what happened?" i asked being completly and utterly worried.

" I-I" she hiccuped out

" I tol-wd A-a-amba about-t madiso-n-n" she finished 

"lynn it ok! shhh shh dont cry honey" i said as i hugged her in my arms 

"ITS OK?!" Cole boomed using his beta tone 

"she told the secert! this is bad" he said while running his hands through his hair.

" Amber won't tell any-" 

"ANIERA WE DONT KNOW THAT FOR SURE" he yelled at me as i flinched, but im from alpha blood....

" Cole Edward Richards, get out of this room" i gritted through my teeth 

"N-"

"OUT!" I boomed using my alpha tone as madlynn continued to cry in my shoulder.

he had no choice but to walk out and he slowly closed the door after him. 

"Now you lynn, That secert can't be told to anyone else or i will be extremely mad like daddy was, got it?"

"ok monmy" she stiffled through her tears. 

******************************************************************

DREWS POV:

ughh where does she keep running off too! i ran my hand through my hair trying to figure out, ive searched EVERYWHERE. 

my wolf always loved a chase, but im not sure how he felt about hide and seek. 

********************************************************************************

AMBERS POV:

" the End" i said looking down at madison who was fast asleep. 

i grinned at her, i quickly put her in my arms and used my escape route as i sliped down the slide and landed right in drews room. 

i waked over and placed her down on drews bed but her litte hand was latched around my finger. i giggled at the sight but crawled in with her.