Chapter 32

AMBERS POV

We walked back to the house- or well Drew walked back to the house with me in his arms. 

" Amber your cute" Drew said out of the blue as we entered the house.  i giggled 

" why thank you Drew" i did a hair flip smacking him with my hair causing him to growl playfully. we entered the living room and it was crowded with men. As we entered the men looked at me full of lust and hunger. Drew placed me down and growled at them, standing protectively in front of me. 

" Drew calm down" Cole spoke emerging from the group. 

" whats the issue?" Drew asked seriously to Cole

" Rouges, thousands of them" Cole said, and that's all it took to get Drew shouting orders

DREWS POV

" Rouges, thousands of them" Cole spoke

" John you and your group get the northern boarder, Mark you get western, Zach eastern and Marcus southern!" i yelled to the boarder patrol leaders as they all went running to their positions with their group. 

" Snow your group surround the house" i spoke 

" No! " Cole yelled at me, " shes staying somewhere safe" i realized that if someone tried to put my mate in the middle of a battle i'd freak. so i nodded

" snow grab madlynn and get the women and children to the bunker. " she nodded and sprinted out of the room.

" Amber, go with snow, please" i pleaded turning to her. she agreed and followed snow.

" Come on Cole" i motioned to him and his whole group," lets go" i said as we exited the house.

AMBERS POV

Madison

i was outside ushering everyone to the direction of the bunker except Madison. Wolves that i didn't recognize were everywhere jumping around. i quickly turned on my heel since the last child made it to the bunker and sprinted towards the house dodging the wolves that jumped at me. 

my adrenaline was high, as i made it to the door of the house and kicked it open. I ran the 2 flights upstairs up to Madison's room as she was still sleeping in her bed. I sighed of relief as i saw her sleeping and picked her up grabbing a small blanket to cover her and her favorite stuffed animal. 

All of a sudden the window crashed down, awakening Madison as she wailed loudly crying. A big brown wolf was in the room smirking widely with  piercing red eyes. i stumbled backwards to the door as he leaped and scratched my shoulder causing me to hiss in pain. I moved my hand, causing him to levitate and threw him out the window. i sighed and ran out of the room as i saw another brown wolf come from across the corridor. i ran into Drew's room and slammed the door shut, but it was easily broken down causing Madison to scream and cry. i quickly levitated him with my arm and whacked him against the wall and out Drew's side window. i grabbed my backpack and sprinted to the library. 

i quickly found 'the book' and tipped it so the wall opened and slipped in, i walked up the swirly stairs and sat Madison down on the window seat as i gave her her bunny and a white blanket as she leaned on the pillow. i put my backpack down and soothed her crying and spoke calm words to her until sleepiness over took her. 

i couldn't understand how she was asleep in a time like this, but i was happy that she was calmed down and bliss was restored to her tear-stained cheeks. 

i checked the cut that i had on my shoulder and it seemed to be getting better, as if it was healing. 

Amber, Amber i heard the voice in my head that I've come to know as the moon goddess. i closed my eyes and envisioned her as she spoke 

'you are the Luna! you must protect yourself and the pack, which you have done. But take this bow and arrow. it will not kill them but it will wound them enough to slow them down. '

she spoke as she disappeared. i opened my eyes and saw a vibrant white bow in my hand with a sash that contained arrows. 

i guess its time to test some of my power through an arrow.