Chapter 52

Drew***

 I woke up with Amber's bare body next to mine. Everyplace we connected sparks ignited. My wolf howled as he enjoyed the close proximity of his mate.

"Amber" I said groggily kissing her head. She didn't groan like she usually did. 

"Amber?" i asked again before panic took over me. 

Amber****

I felt a faint shaking in my body but for some reason wasn't able to open my eyes. 

"Amber?" i heard Drew's voice faintly. I concentrated on the scene that was constructing itself in my head. I was in a middle of a field with Drew on one side and Danny on the other. 

They seemed to be frozen as the moon goddess appeared hovering over the grass. 

"Amber, You can pick life" She said as she pointed to Drew. "Or death" She motioned as she pointed to Danny. 

"Life" i blurted, not being able to bear the idea of being with out Drew. The moon goddess smiled gracefully. 

"Choosing life will set for lots of challenges" She started "Amber you are carrying the Elementals, They will save the world when the time comes. "

HEY GUYS!! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT IM NEARING THE END OF THE BOOK. I HAVE ABOUT 2-3 CHAPTERS LEFT. 

IM THINKING OF NOT INCLUDING A MARRAGE/PERPOSAL SCENE IN THIS BOOK SINCE I HAVE NO PLACE FOR IT. BUT I CAN PUT IT I AN EPOLUGE SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE BY THE END OF THE BOOK.

DO YOU GUYS WANT ONE?

ALSO THERE will BE A SEQUEL!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING! :)