Chapter 23

AMBERS POV

Drew was shocked as the words tumbled out of my mouth

" No" he simply stated "they're instinct, its not pos-" 

" Drew believe me" i pleaded, i quickly moved my hands infront of him and centered the air on him. And soon enough he was floating in the air causing me to giggle. 

"Amber this isn't funny put me down" Drew gritted through his teeth.

"fineee" i replied as i set him on the ground as far away as possible. then lifted myself in the air.

" Amber this is serious" he gritted through his teeth as i floated around doing backflips in the air. i sighed as i lowered myself to the ground and walked toward Drew. 

"Amber i can't belive you didn't tell me before!" Drew almost yelled. I was slightly shocked when i didn't even flinch in the harshness of his words.

" Drew..." she started as she realized his face harden realizing that it wasn't a 'light' topic as she thought it would be.

" No Amber you should have told me" He seethed, his green orbs glaring dagers at me.

F" Really Drew?" i asked throwing my hands in the air

" YES!" he yelled " a good mate would have" he muttered under his breath. This shocked me, i remember when Snow told me about mates, they were supposed to love you....unconditionally.

" Really Drew? you wanted me to just  be like 'hey im Amber Woods and im a wizard' yeah, i don't think so" I crossed my hands over my stomach.

"yes Amber!" he growled running a hand through his hair. " Drew im warning you, don't aggrivate me." i said in a dead monotone voice almost scaring myself as i felt my eyes shift into thier royal purple.

" Amber.... Whats happening?" Drew asked with a deadpan terrified expression. 

"Andrew. I coudn't have told you anything!" I yelled after a few calming breaths. " we're all supposed to be dead but obiouslvey not" I stated motioning to myself.

" how do you even know your a wizard?" Drew barked at me 

"the moon godess." I simply replied as his mouth hung open.

Flashback

I felt my eyes close as i was being enveloped in a dream that i couldn't seem to get out of. There were water lilies, everywhere. as a river flowed sweetly with them drifting along with the current. All of a sudden the wind pulled up spinning the lilies into a white dress of a beautiful women. 

She had silk blonde hair with brilliant gold eyes as she spoke to me " Amber, i know you've been wondering for years what you are. but i've decided now is the time to reveal it too you."

"finally" Amber mumbled as the mood godess chuckled

" i guess Drew has rubbed off on you a bit hasn't he?" she asked stiffling her laughter

" a little" Amber smiled and shrugged.

" Amber, You're a wizard" 

" i must go now but remember with great power comes great responsibility"

" wait! who are you?" Amber panicked as the woman started to disappear

the woman slightly turned around while replying " im the moon godess"

Back to the present

"Amber" Drew said snapping me out of my thoughts; " She barley speaks to anyone"