Chapter 40

WHOOHOOOO THE BIG 4 0!! look at me counting and all! you guys are actually amazing! like no joke legit. <3 

9.5K reads is absolutely insane THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

ANYWAYY HERES CHAPTER 40!! ENJOYYY!

~~~~~~~~~

Amber***

"i love you" 

I stood there starstruck as the words filtered through my mind, How.... how did he even know for sure? i mean love is a complex emotion. Does he really truly love me?

Drew chuckled nervously as i lifted my head up and my eyes met his. 

"I'd feel much better if you were inside since the hunters may or may not be coming anytime soon..." Drew said, trailing off at the end. I smiled and looked at the house that seemed to be far away. " Ben will escort you home" Drew interrupted my thoughts. 

as he said that Ben stepped out from the prison. And walked over to Drew, " Hes asleep" Ben said and those simple words caused me to worry.

what if that means that they killed him?

What if he's under some medication that doesn't let him talk to his wolf?

What if...

"A-M-B-E-R" Drew said clapping his hands in front of me as i snapped back to reality 

"huh?" i replied. Drew looked at me strangely before proceeding to speak

" ill see you later Amber" he said. Before he turned to leave i grabbed on to his muscularly toned arm. i gave a short gasp as the tingling sensation rushed through me causing Drew's head to snap back. 

" wait" i said before i stood next to him 

" ill race you there; but no cheating this time!" i giggled out as i ran over to the pack house with Drew hot on my tail. 

*****

" I won!!" i yelled out of breath as i hopped up and down on the steps. An upset Drew and out of breath Ben followed me. 

" I let you win" Drew grumbled crossing his arms over his chest. 

" Sure... Sure you did" i replied teasing him and sticking my tounge out 

"Man Amber you can run" Ben finally said regaining his breath

" And it looks like you need to get in to shape" i fired at him with a small smirk

" Excuse me Amber but sprints aren't my forte" Ben said in mock hurt putting his hand to his heart. I laughed as i shook my head.

" Bye princess" Drew said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek as he entered the building.

i blew him a kiss as he pretended to catch it causing me to giggle. 

" So what do we do now?" i asked looking over at Ben

" I've heard you kick ass at call of duty" 

"Hell yeah i do" 

"you're on" was the last thing he said before walking into the house and going towards the game room leaving me to follow him.