Chapter 53

2 years later*****

Amber***

"Come on Amber!" I heard  Snow cheer enthusiastically. I was about to retort with some sassy remark but was broken off with the sound of a babies cry. 

The nurses quickly passed it to each other and put him under a light that seemed to soothe him. 

"Amber get ready" 

"What there's another one?" I asked shocked, The nurse just chuckled; "Yep they took us by suprize"

"They?"

"Amber there's three more" 

*****

After 3 more gruesome births of children I've decided that i will never have children again. Drew rushed in and sat down next to me waiting for the nurses to bring in our children. 

"Drew, how the hell did you get four sperms into me?" i asked out of the blue as he chuckled lightly. 

"Well darling i don't know, But we just brought four little angels in the world"

"Luna, Alpha" two nurses greeted us as they had our children. 

"2 boys and 2 girls" 

I wrapped my hands around the small child that had been handed to me. 

"Landon" I whispered at the little newborn boy who was fussing in my arms. 

"I love it." Drew said " Landon Danny Rivers"  I smiled "What about Alexandra" he added looking in amusement at the little girl in his arm. 

"Alexandra Amber Rivers" He let the name float off his tongue. 

"Perfect" 

"What should we name this little man" Drew said to the little boy in his arms, as the nurse took Alexandra from his hands.

"How about Ryker?" i asked. He looked at me as if i were crazy, "What its a cute name!"  I protested. He nodded in agreement chuckling to himself. 

"Ryker Ian Rivers" i said as he handed the boy to the nurse. 

"wheres the fourth?" i asked the nurse feeling all panicky. 

"Urm... Luna were not sure she'll make it shes a premature baby." The lady said almost breaking my heart.

"Bring her to me" i  said

"Lun-" 

"Now!" i yelled the nurse scurried away getting the child. 

"Amber don't you think-" 

"Shh" i cut him off as the nurse came back into the room and handed me the child 

"Harper, Harper Mae Rivers" 

The little girl struck me, she was at least 3 times below the size of the other baby. 

"Amber give her back" Drew chuckled as i snapped out of my trance. 

" She will live" was what i said before falling into a peaceful sleep.