Chapter 47

Amber***

I opened my eyes and was completely unaware of my surroundings. My hands were tied around my back and my feet were chained to a wall on my ankle. I tried to spark my power but it wasn't working.

"Finally you're awake" i heard a voice said as i snapped my head up

"Ralph" I spat out 

"Princess don't say it like that" He said giving me a creepy smile.

"Only Drew calls me that" i growled back

"Well there's been i slight switch up in mates"  i new voice said as i looked to my left to see Sandy there looking at her nails. 

"Yes" Ralph agreed

"So I'm going to my mate-DREW" She finished. 

"NO YOUR NOT" i screamed as the air around me swooshed hiting her hard in the face. 

The rope on my wrists was easily broken as the metal cracked letting me stand up. 

"Why can't you just leave us alone?" i spoke softly.

"Cause darling Drew's mine" She said as she slapped me across the face.

"Ralph lock her up. Don't forget the drug" she hollered as she walked out having the door slam shut behind her. 

He chuckled as he grabbed me. i thrashed around as i felt a soft fabric beneath me. 

A mattress. 

Drew****

I felt panic through the mate bond as i tried to locate Amber. I felt her presence move farther and farther away as i searched for her. 

"DREWW" I heard Sandy screech 

"Baby hi" she said getting strangely close,i could smell Amber on her.

"Where's Amber?" i growled pushing her away. 

" Drew let loose for once you know I'm your real mate" Sandy tried to say seducivley in my ear. 

"No your not" i said as i pushed her out of my way and followed the sent trail she left behind. I ran into the forest as i arrived at a bunker and busted down the door. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE" i heard Amber scream. i followed her sent. 

I growled as i saw Amber half naked on a bed with Ralph on top of her. i tackled Ralph to the ground and ending his life with a crack of the neck. 

"Amber,Amber " I cooed as i rubbed her bare back and she hugged me crying into my shoulder. i quickly took off my shirt and placed it on her. I picked her up and brought her to the house while each cry that was let out broke my heart.