Chapter 35

AMBERS POV

I slowly watched the red dress that i had on change into my original clothes.

" Drew..." i called for him as the red shoes disappeared and were replaced with my converse.

"my clothes they-" 

" I know, I'll tell you about it later please go check on Madison" he pleaded as i nodded my head

 i quickly went to go check on Madison, She was still fast asleep causing me to smile as i picked her up. 

" Amb-" Drew started talking as he was whipped backwards

"Drew oh my gosh!" i ran over to him with Madison in my arms. the closer Madison got to Drew the more he started choking, i quickly backed away from him with Madison in my arms. Leaving Drew gasping for air. i looked at Madison in my arms. 

i put a protection spell on her.

" Amber where you trying to kill me?" Drew growled 

" Drew it wasn't me it was Madison.."

" Yea sure blame your attempted on our 4 year old daughter" 

awe he said our..

"Amber give her to me" 

" Drew she'll kill you, i put a protection spell on her"

Realization hit his face before it was quickly replaced with anger. 

" Then take it off of her" He growled at me 

"i can't" 

" I-I-I don't know how too." i said before i let the tears fall down my face. I shut my eyes before i could see  Drew's eyes soften. "Amber I'm sorr-" 

" Shh i need to focus!" i Snapped at him before the words came out of my mouth and the force that seemed to be around Madison disappeared. 

Drew slowly walked closer to her as he put his hand to check her pulse. "GET THE DOCTOR" He shouted at the pack members who were running around grabbing Madison. 

"NO STOP!" i  screeched 

"DREW WHATS HAPPENING?"my voice came out hoarse as tears continued to make there way down my cheeks. 

" The spell you put on Madison, she couldn't take it... Amber your power is strong you almost killed her." i looked at him before i ran out of the building with tears falling down my face.

DREWS POV

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T FOUND HER?" i Yelled at my patrol leaders 

" Alpha shes not in our borders" one spoke up as i glared at him 

" Then where the fuck could she be? shes been gone for five hours dammit!" i hit my fist against the table

"Drew, shes in the human town" Snow came barging in. And that's all it took for me to run out. 

****** 

i grabbed my car keys and hopped into my silver Honda as i backed out of my driveway. Heading for the human world.

As i drove i felt my hands shake as i gripped them around the steering wheel. I abruptly stopped as i saw Amber crying and sitting down on the sidewalk.

" Amber I-" she looked up at me before running across the street, i ran after her and grabbed her arm causing her to freeze as she turned to face me. 

" Drew I'm a killer! i hurt a little girl and-" i shut her up as i pressed my lips to hers she didn't respond causing me to press harder. When she didn't kiss back i pulled away and sighed 

"Amber Madison's fine, she woke up" i wave of relief passed by her face as i wrapped my arms around her. 

" Drew you do realize were standing in the middle of a road and its pouring rain outside?" Amber said causing me to chuckle.

" Yes" i replied as i pulled back from the hug as i grabbed her hand and brought her to my car.