Chapter 45

Amber***

I parked into the Dunkin donuts parking lot And opened the door for Madison. She hopped out and grabbed my hand as we walked into the place. I settled her at a table as a sat right next to her. 

" Hello what would you like?" the waiter asked as i looked up. 

Jake. 

Great. Jake the jock returns. 

"A-Amber?! Your back?" He seemed to be astonished 

"Yea, don't act like you care" I snapped back as he seemed to be surprised that i answered him. 

"Amber you've been missing for 2 months" He said as i glared at him

"I'd like a bacon, egg and cheese bagel, a lemonade some coffee and a small pack of hash browns" i said as he looked at me with wide eyes but soon snapped out of it and wrote it on his pad.

"Amber you've changed. May be we should hang out sometime" 

"I'd rather not"

**** 

Once we finished eating i walked out with Madison holding my hand as we went to a few shops. 

"Amber!" i heard Jake's familiar voice yell at me. This time he wasn't alone. he was with his crew. 

Jake,James,Derek, Whitney and Emily. 

They all came to me as there eyes traveled down to Madison as she hid behind my leg. 

"Its always the shy ones who are whores" Whitney whispered to Emily causing her to giggle. 

"Amber!!" I heard an all too familiar voice. 

" Drew" I said back as i turned and was met with him. "Amber you drove me crazy i got so nervous..."

"HI" Whitney pipped up looking up and down Drew like he was meat.

"Hey" Drew replied. A tang of jealously went by and she blushed and giggled.

"So Drew right? you should tots hang with us" Emily squealed. 

" Nah I'm good" He said as the pang of jealousy that i had was washed away when Drew gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Lets go Princess, Nice meeting you all!" Drew hollered as all their mouths hung open. I smiled as i turned around and walked back with him to the car he brought. 

"Drew what about the-" 

"Ben's driving it back" He interrupted me as i settled Madison into the back of the car he parked.

"Amber don't do that again" He said as he leaned against the passenger side door. 

"No promises" i replied as i shut the door and pecked him on the lips.

"Amber i mean it" 

all i did was giggle, " okay" I slipped into the car as he just shook his head at me.