Epilouge

Amber***

"You ready?"  Snow asked me as she held my hand to walk me down the aisle. "As ready as i'll ever be I mumbled before remembering the day Drew had proposed.

Flashback

" Drew you know I'm terrified of heights" I said as he dragged me to the Ferris wheel. 

"Amber come on" he complained I gave in, knowing i would have given in anyway. I got on the ride and Drew quickly spoke to the man operating the Ferris wheel and followed and sat next to me. 

"God i thought you were gonna ditch me" i chuckled slightly

"Leave you Amber? Never" 

Once the Ferris wheel started moving i held on tightly too Drew's hand. Watching the ground seem smaller and smaller. Once our cart got to the top the Ferris wheel stopped.

"Wow, it's beautiful" i said looking over the aerial view that we had over Disneyland

"Yea it is" he said, i turned my head and  saw that he wasn't looking at the sunset or the view he was looking at me. 

I was about to say something but was cut off

" Amber, i love you so much, i am stuck in love with you.You have made me the happiest man in the world and i would be no where with out you. So Amber, please do me the honor..." he said before getting down on his knees and shuffling through his pockets"To marry me" My hands went straight to my mouth, and i couldn't help the tears that slipped down my face. I nodded and he smiled slipping the ring on my finger and kissing me. 

"You're cheesy ya know" 

"only for you Amber"