Chapter 29

A/N Thank you all for the super comments and votes :) oh and I Better not forget the reads.... 3.7K!!! YOU ALL ARE LITERALLY ANGELS FROM HEAVEN :)  We should all be internet friends cause #yoloswag (sorry I'm a loser :) Hope you all enjoy Chapter 29!!! 1 chapter away from 30 ( yay i can count!) OK ill shut up now. ENJOYYYYYYYYY

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

AMBERS POV

I giggled as Madison ran out of the room with Zach hot on her tail acting like a monster as Madlynn joined her as their melodic laughter filled the hallway.  I giggled and wanted to join them but 2 hand were wrapped firmly around my waist. I was quickly turned around to face Drew, my hand finding themselves to a hard chest. 

My eyes widened as i felt how hard his stomach was. He chuckled and put his forehead against mine. 

" Now A don't think those two pecks make up for anything" was his attempt on trying to scare me. But they were easily crushed as a smile played on his lips. I giggled and looked up at him 

" Wouldn't even dream of it" i said before i went on my tip toes and kissed him. i pictured it as a sweet innocent kiss, But Drew had different intentions. His lips smashed against mine as he picked me up motioning for me to wrap my legs around his waist. 

i quickly agreed as my back hit a wall and he continued to kiss me i ran my hand through his hair, feeling the electric shocks and tingles as we continued to make out. he rested his forehead on mine. 

" i love you" He said as the smile still lingered along his lips. I looked at him and studied this man that i have come to know and like, but love? I'm not entirely sure about that.

" Amber" he chuckled " you don't have to say that you love me now, ill wait forever for you" 

i smiled as i looked up at him

" Forever's a long time" 

"with you never?" 

" That was literally a huge bowl of mac and cheese with extra cheese on top, thats how cheesy that was"  i said as i smiled as slid out of his grasp. 

" I'm really in the mood for mac & cheese now" i finished

i suddenly remembered how Drew took the blame for me and awkwardly gasped at my own mistake in not asking that.

" Drew you know you didn't have to take blame right?" i asked him my cheeks reddening up in embarrassment that i didn't ask earlier. 

he chuckled and replied " Amber i don't care; i hate Laura, she tried to replace my mother, but for your sake ill tolerate her."  he took a breath 

" i did that because i didn't wanna ruin your friendship with her" 

" well if she hates you i guess theirs no friendship to discuss"

" Amber" Drew said in a warning tone

" What? I'm just saying if she tries to hurt you then..." i motioned out a hand acting as a knife silting her throat. 

Drew chuckled, probably surprised about my suddenly violent act, although me being violent isn't new....

" lets go get some mac & cheese" he smirked as i jumped up and down and dragged him along down stairs.