Foreword

In this series, the children of Lucifer and his wife Lilith each embody one of the Seven Deadly Sins. While it may be difficult to keep up with characters as we jump through time and points-of-view, here is a character guide to help you in your reading journey.

Ragnar (Wrath): Oldest son and firstborn overall, five years older than our main character Willow. Named after Ragnar Lodbrok, the Norse Viking hero.

Alexander (Greed): Second son and second born overall, four years older than Willow. Named after Alexander the Great, Greek ruler and conqueror.

Anne (Gluttony): Oldest daughter and third born overall, three years older than Willow. Named after Queen Anne of Great Britain, known for her ill health and obesity, among other things.

Aristotle (Sloth): Third son and fourth born overall, three years older than Willow. Named after Aristotle, a renowned Greek philosopher.

Guinevere (Envy): Second daughter and fifth born overall, two years older than Willow. Named after Queen Guinevere of the Arthurian legend.

Romeo (Lust): Fourth son and sixth born overall, one year older than Willow. Named after Romeo Montague, the protagonist in Shakespeare's most well-known tragedy.

Elizabeth (Pride): Third daughter and seventh born overall, a few months younger than Willow. Named after Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian countess and serial killer.