Yaku x Male Reader

☁️
HAHAHA THIS IS LIKE- A ONE-SHOT TRADE WITH chrobins BECAUSE I WANTED A SMUT OF KYOTANI AND IWAIZUMI SO WHILE I ASKED FOR THAT SHE ASKED FOR THIS HEHEH
edit: himari you're lucky im literally a hoe for you I changed the plot for this like 3 times to please you pls love me ffs
note: slight time-skip spoilers!
presented by: yaku in a suit 😌✨

☁️HAHAHA THIS IS LIKE- A ONE-SHOT TRADE WITH chrobins BECAUSE I WANTED A SMUT OF ✨ KYOTANI AND IWAIZUMI  ✨ SO WHILE I ASKED FOR THAT SHE ASKED FOR THIS HEHEHedit: himari you're lucky im literally a hoe for you I changed the plot for this like 3 ti...

"Mori... Mori, wake up.."

"But (M/N), it's too early.."

"No it's not, Mori," (M/N) chuckled as he sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes. His boyfriend, Yaku, groaned into his pillow, refusing to pull his head out of it. "If you get up, I'll make you your favorite breakfast," (M/N) offered, laying down next to Yaku and running a hand through the man's short hair.

Yaku peeped at (M/N), smile lines forming beneath his eyes. "Really?" He yawned. (M/N) nodded and smiled back, and Yaku sighed. "Fine. But in a few minutes," he mumbled as he tugged (M/N) to lay back down. Then, he cuddled up next to him. "I'm still tired from last night.."

"You make it sound like we-"

"Before you even finish that sentence, shut the hell up," Yaku muttered.

(M/N) chuckled and continued to comb his fingers through Morisuke's hair. "What time did you even get home from practice? I didn't even hear you come through the door."

"Don't kill me.. but I got home at like, two in the morning.."

(M/N) sighed. "Hun, that's too late. I know you're getting ready for the Olympics with the rest of the guys, but you need rest too."

"I know but I'm getting even better than I was before! This is my peak, (M/N)!" Morisuke groaned, finally rolling on to his back and running a hand through his hair.

(M/N) rolled his eyes and kissed the shorter man's forehead. "Well, your peak is going to lead to a really bad crash if you don't take care of yourself," he said with a motherly tone, which caused Yaku to flinch.

He sighed and hid his face in (M/N)'s shirt. "I know," he muttered with embarrassment. (M/N) relaxed and smiled, then got up from the bed, offering his hand to Yaku after. His boyfriend took the offer and stood up, only to be scooped up into (M/N)'s arms. "Oi-!"

"Don't argue. I'm taking care of you until you have practice," (M/N) said sternly. He carried the short male downstairs and sat him down on the kitchen counter. "Eggs for breakfast?"

"Mhm," Yaku answered as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. When he opened them again, (M/N) was glancing back at him with a small smile. "What?"

"Nothing," (M/N) chuckled as he got to work cracking eggs and whisking them. "You just look really cute when you're sleepy."

Yaku blushed and crossed his arms. "I do not," he muttered. He hopped down from the counter and instead walked up behind (M/N), wrapping his arms around his waist. He stood on his tip toes and kissed the male's cheek. "I'm so lucky to have you.."