Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader

🍋
presented by: these two bitches

(M/N) gulped as he stepped into the living room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(M/N) gulped as he stepped into the living room. Kuroo sat on the couch, Tsukishima in the kitchen making tea. "Hey babe," Kuroo greeted. "What's up?"

"I want to have sex."

Tsukishima nearly dropped the mug in his hand, some of the tea spilling on to his hand. Kuroo's cheeks turned a faint pink. (M/N) looked down at his feet sheepishly; he was always scared of having sex with his boyfriends, and was always insecure towards the subject. "Are you sure?" Kei asked as he put the mugs down on the counter. "You don't have the rush yourself-"

"Do you not want to?" (M/N) whispered, looking at Tsukishima with shy eyes. Kei shut up and shook his head, walking over and tightly hugging (M/N). "N-Nevermind, I w-won't be any good anyway.."

Kuroo got up and walked over, gently prying (M/N) from Kei's arms. He cupped his chin and smiled. "That's not true baby. You'll be fine, okay? Kei and I will take great care of you, right?" He spoke soothingly. Kei nodded. "You still wanna do it?"

(M/N) nodded. The other two boyfriends looked at each other and nodded, and the three of them went into their shared bedroom. "Can you guys.. lead..?" (M/N) whispered as he watched them take off their clothes.

~ ~

you guys can read the full story in my google drive, to which the link has been posted in my bio (please just click on my profile and look for GOOGLE DRIVE EXCLUSIVES, you'll be able to find it)

Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें