Tsukishima x Male Reader

☁️ / 💔
PART TWO TO HEARTBROKEN! HINATA
sorry but tsukki > hinata KSKXKSKZJSNZAJ ❤️
warning: contains a panic attack scene
presented by: tsukki headpats

☁️ / 💔PART TWO TO HEARTBROKEN! HINATAsorry but tsukki > hinata KSKXKSKZJSNZAJ ❤️warning: contains a panic attack scenepresented by: tsukki headpats

(M/N) and Hinata began to drift apart after the incident with Kageyama. (M/N) instead began to hang out with Koji and Izumi as much as he could, but they still went to a different school. He had to face facts; his best friend didn't want to speak to him, which meant he needed to find someone new in the meantime.

Luckily for him, he had the perfect idea of who to go to.

One day, (M/N) walked to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's class. He poked his head in and immediately felt a few eyes on him. The news about him and Hinata had spread like wildfire, so it was something he was getting used to. But aside from all the random people staring him, he caught the glance of a certain blonde.

"(L/N)-kun," Tsukishima addressed the student. He glanced around, then looked at (M/N). "Why are you here?"

"You said that if I ever needed something, to let you know," (M/N) quietly replied. He walked over to Tsukishima's desk, where Tsukki and Yamaguchi sat. "So.. I'm asking for you to be my friend- or friends? Please..?" He whispered.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked at each other in surprise. Yamaguchi was about to say yes, but his best friend beat him to it. "Sure," Tsukishima mumbled. He grabbed a chair and pulled it up for (M/N). "Sit."

(M/N) grinned and took a seat. Yamaguchi glanced between the two, then smiled a little and shrugged. The trio began to chat about school and other things, things that managed to make (M/N) smile and quietly giggle. He hadn't done that in a while.

Meanwhile, outside walked Hinata and Yachi. The two heard some laughter and Hinata poked his head inside the classroom. His eyes widened a bit when he saw (M/N) laughing at something Tsukishima said, while the blonde wore a small smirk on his lips. "Hinata, we should g-go," Yachi whispered, trying to not bring attention on to them.

"He's just.. friends with Tsukishima now?" Hinata whispered. He pulled back and put his hands in his pockets, walking away with his friend and manager. "That's.. weird! It's not like they used to talk before!"

"Well maybe (L/N)'s just trying to make new friends," Yachi shrugged. She covered her mouth afterwards. "N-Not that there's anything with his old friends- like you! Y-You guys will w-work this out eventually, right?!"

"I don't know Yachi! I don't know..."

A few days later, and (M/N) was once again with Tsukishim. But this time, he was alone with him. "Hey Tsukishima! Do you mind helping me with these?" The boy panted as he caught up to the blonde. He held a stack of books in his arms.

"I guess," Tsukishima replied dryly. He took a few from (M/N)'s stack and the two began to walk. "Are you, uh.. okay?" He suddenly asked after a few minutes of walking.