Tsukishima x Male Reader

☁️
decided to make this another parent one
warning: homophobic slur
presented by: this smug little brat

"Emiko, why don't you want to go to school?" Kei groaned as he chased his daughter around the house,  holding her uniform jacket up

"Emiko, why don't you want to go to school?" Kei groaned as he chased his daughter around the house,  holding her uniform jacket up. "Come on, I don't have time for this! We have to get breakfast, drop you off at school, and then I have to go to work!"

"But dad, I don't wanna go! Can't I just hang out with you at the museum?!" The fourteen old tried to argue. "But please don't tell papa!"

"If I even tell papa, he'll kill both of us, you know that," Kei groaned. He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Fine, you know what?! Just for today! But tomorrow, you're going to school. This is the fifth time this month!"

"Yay!" Emiko squealed, jumping up to kiss her father's cheek. "You're the best dad!"

"Yeah yeah," The wavy blonde sighed. "Get dressed. What's the point of going somewhere in your uniform?"
He walked out his daughter's room, heading back downstairs to the kitchen, where his husband stood with their son in his arms. "Morning," he greeted, leaning down and kissing the baby's forehead.

"Oh, and no good morning to me?" (M/N) smirked. Kei snickered and rolled his eyes, kissing his husband's lips. "Mhm, thank you. I heard the commotion with Emiko upstairs, and I heard what you said. Kei.."

"I know, I know," Kei groaned, leaning his head against (M/N)'s. "But she won't tell me what's wrong. And.. you know I have a soft spot for her," he mumbled the last part, letting out a soft sigh.

"I know you do dear, but she needs to come to us and tell us why she doesn't want to go to school herself," (M/N) replied. Kei pulled back and gave him a pleading look, and the man sighed. "Fine. Here's what you can do. Take her to your job today, but try to figure out what's going on. That way, this can get solved."

"Deal," Kei nodded. He checked his watch. "Ah, I've gotta go. Emiko, come on!" He shouted. Then, he turned to his husband and son. "Bye, love you," he smiled, kissing (M/N) once again before giving Nori, the son, a forehead kiss. "You too, brat."

"Kei, don't be so mean!" (M/N) scolded, shoving his husband away playfully. The blonde snorted and shrugged, grabbing his keys and phone before heading out the door. Emiko followed behind. "Have a good day guys! Emiko, get your notes from a classmate!"

"Okay, bye papa!" Emiko yelled back as she shut the door and Kei locked it. They got into the car, turning it on and starting the radio. While they drove to Kei's job - the museum about half an hour away - the ride was silent. Until, the younger Tsukishima asked, "Dad, how'd you and papa meet?"

"Huh?" Kei looked up from the steering wheel, glancing at his daughter before returning his gaze to the road. "Oh. I never did tell you, did I?" He chuckled. "Well, let's start like this. Papa was an idiot when I met him in high school. He was.. obnoxious."