Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader

☁️
requested by 24Stilinski__ !! hope this was okay!
presented by: his squishy cheeks

☁️requested by 24Stilinski__ !! hope this was okay! presented by: his squishy cheeks

"(M/N), hurry up! Mom's gonna kill us if we're late!"

"Yeah, you two dorks better hurry up!"

"H-Hey, don't call me that!"

(M/N) sighed and pulled his hoodie up, trying to avoid being associated with his loud sister and brother. Saeko and Ryunosuke were great, don't get him wrong, but they were definitely too loud for his taste. He and Ryuu, after he caught up, walked to school together. "Do you have practice again today?" (M/N) quietly asked. "I wanna go home and eat.. maybe play some board games.."

"Ah, I'm sorry bud!" Ryuu groaned, putting an arm around his brother's shoulders. "Our tournament's coming soon, so I've gotta go to practice again today! Maybe this weekend?"
(M/N) pouted and nodded. Even if he didn't like being seen with his brother outside the house, he did like spending time with him. Their personalities nicely clashed. Ryuu seemed to notice how down he was and grinned. "How about you come watch practice?! I can teach you the ropes, and you won't even have to talk to anyone after introductions!"

"But you're a wing spiker.." (M/N) mumbled, rubbing his neck bashfully. "I don't have the skills for that.."

"That's fine! You can do basic receives too, or setting! I can still make sure we get some time in together!"

(M/N) sighed and gave in. "Fine.. as long as I don't have to talk to anyone.."

~~~

School had just ended, and (M/N) was walking to the gym to find his brother. He gulped as he slowly opened the door, peeking his head inside. So far so good-

"(M/N), watch out!"

(M/N) heard his brother's voice, but it was too late. Something had crashed into his legs that caused him to topple over, and whatever knocked him over went with him. He groaned as he flew down the steps of the gym, landing on his back. "Shit, I'm sorry dude!" A voice apologized loudly. He looked around, only to realize the source was on top of him.

And oh my god, was the source of that voice a sight to behold.

(M/N) blushed as he met with brown eyes staring into his. The boy's blonde strands of hair flopped in front of his forehead, standing out against his brown hair. "A-Ah, it's okay!" (M/N) squeaked, pulling away from the short boy. He stood up, then shakily helped him up. "I-I d-didn't see y-you-!"

"Damn Noya, you made my brother short-circuit!" Ryuu laughed as he jogged outside with the rest of the team to check on the two. "So guys, this (M/N), my brother! (M/N), this is the team!"

Everyone introduced themselves, ending on the boy that had crashed into (M/N) in the first place. "I'm Nishinoya Yuu! I'm still sorry about rolling into you- I was just practicing a receiving move!"