Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader

☁️ / 💔
requested by TenTenbabygrl !! hope you like it!!
lmao my bby suggested this so pls don't hate me for giving you kinda angsty couple stuff again like I did with kageyama 😌
(edit: this is the second time i make kenma act like a bad person then make up for it- oops)
presented by: angy boy

☁️ / 💔requested by TenTenbabygrl !! hope you like it!!lmao my bby suggested this so pls don't hate me for giving you kinda angsty couple stuff again like I did with kageyama 😌(edit: this is the second time i make kenma act like a bad person then...

"Kuro, could you not scare the kids at the claw machine?"

"But they left their plushies! It's free stuff Kenma, so we've gotta take advantage!"

Kenma sighed, shaking his head. He looked around the arcade; Kuroo had planned for the team to come as a team to bond, but it just seemed like chaos right now. Yamamoto and Fukunaga were playing the basketball hoop game, Yaku was trying to beat Lev with a whack-a-mole mallet, and Nobuyuki, Shibayama, and Inuoka were buying milkshakes for the group. But there was one person missing.

"Where's (M/N)?" Kenma asked quietly, tugging on his best friend's sleeves. They had invited their teammate - and Kenma's possible crush - to come with them, but he was nowhere to be seen. "I wanted to see if he would play that dinosaur shooting game with me.."

"Ooh?" Kuroo smirked, holding up a few plushies he had gotten. "Don't you guys have to sit in a little box to play that one? And it's super dark, with curtains~? Kenma, were you going to try and be naughty in there with him~?"

"What? N-No-"

"BOO!"

Kenma squeaked in surprise, whirling around and holding up a hand defensively. His eyes were wide, nearly representing a cat's. He looked down, frowning. (M/N) stood there, laughing so hard his cheeks were turning pink. "Not funny (M/N)," Kuroo snorted, also trying to hide his laughter. "We get that you're a prankster and a brat, but I thought Kenma was gonna piss himself!"

"I know right!" (M/N) giggled, straightening up. Kenma held back a smile and lovestruck sigh as his eyes met with (M/N)'s (E/C) ones. "Hey Kenma~" the shorter boy greeted with a purr, eyelashes fluttering as his hands traveled up Kenma's arms.

"Hi (M/N). Could you let go of me?" Kenma scoffed. (M/N) whined but complied, backing up. Kenma glanced at his outfit and pouty face - 'Cute,' he thought. "What took you so long?"

"I was stretching myself out in the bathrooms!"

Kuroo choked on the milkshake Shibayama had just brought around. Kenma tilted his head, then caught on and blushed. "W-What?" He murmured.

"I was stretching out my muscles?" (M/N) smirked, tilting his head as well. He stepped closer to Kenma, giggling. "I get cramps a lot Kenma; wouldn't it be nice to help me out with them?"

"Tch," Kenma replied. 'What a brat, and such a pain. Why am I interested in him again?' He asked himself. "Get off. Let's go play some games. I wanna go home soon.."