Suna x Male Reader

☁️
another parent scenario! this one was requested by imasimpuwu !
presented by: this vv cute squinty boy

☁️another parent scenario! this one was requested by imasimpuwu ! presented by: this vv cute squinty boy

Rintarou sighed as he sat down on the couch, exhausted from practice. He shut his eyes, hoping to get some shuteye.

"Papa!"

Never mind, fuck shuteye. He sat up and smiled tiredly, opening his arms as his son ran into them. "Hey Jun. How was school?" He asked, pulling the boy into his lap.

"It was great papa!" Jun beamed, happily gripping his father's jacket. Then, his smile soon fell. "But.. some kids were mean to me. But I kicked their butts!"

"You know you shouldn't do that Jun," Rin sighed, pushing some stray hairs out of Jun's face. "But why were they making fun of you?"

"Because I don't have a mommy."

There was the arrow to Rintarou's heart. He sighed again, kissing Jun's forehead. "Well, what did they about you not having a mommy?"

Jun pouted. "They said I was gonna grow up and become a very lonely, ugly, disgusting person, because their mommies and daddies said so," he answered bluntly, his voice nearly mimicking Rin's. "Then they.. they pushed me.. and said that I shouldn't have two daddies.. that I should be taken away."
He looked up at Rin with wide, teary eyes. "They're not telling the truth, right papa?" He whimpered. "I-I don't wanna be taken away! I love you and daddy too much!"

Rintarou held his son close to his chest, frowning and petting Jun's hair. "It's okay, it's okay, don't cry Jun," he comforted his son. "No, nobody's going to take you away. I'd rather die than let them do that," he smirked. Jun giggled. "But no, Jun, you're not going to be alone. No, you will never be ugly, and no, you are not disgusting. You are the cutest, sweetest kid I've ever met."
He stood up, sighing at the slight ache in his body. "Now, where's daddy? I think we all need to just eat, watch some movies together and cuddle. Don't you?"

"He's napping. When we came home, I told him about what happened, and he started crying," Jun answered. Rintarou frowned and set the boy down, rubbing his temples. "I'm sorry papa.. but I got daddy to sleep, so he'd stop crying!"

"Thanks kid," Rin cracked a tired smile. "How about you go play with your toys while I shower and wake up daddy?"
Within seconds, Jun was out the living room and into his bedroom. Rintarou walked to his master bedroom and shut the door behind him. He headed to the bathroom to shower, sighing and planting his head against the tile wall. When he felt two warm arms wrap around his waist, he relaxed his muscles. "Hey," he murmured.

"Hey.. did Jun tell you?" (M/N)'s quiet voice replied, sounding weak and raspy. Rintarou nodded, picking his head up and moving his hair out his face. "I.. did we make a mistake? Are we bad parents Rin?" He worried, finally lifting his head up. His eyes were swollen and red, as were his cheeks.