Aone x Small! Male Reader

☁️
i love aone sm
presented by: these dorks

"And then, Sensei tripped, and she yelled at me for laughing-! Aone, are you even listening?!"

Aone turned, raising an eyebrow at Futakuchi. He shook his head as they continued to walk. Truth be told, he had been distracted by a squirrel he saw scurrying around outside one of the windows in the hall. "You've been really distracted lately. Is something up?" Futakuchi asked, hands in his pockets.
Aone shook his head once again, then shrugged. Futakuchi sighed and nodded, patting his friend's shoulder. He knew he wasn't one to speak about his emotions; or speak in general. Just as he was about to say something else, something crashed into them.

Well, more like someone.

"Ah, so sorry!" A boy apologized as he tumbled backward, landing on his bottom. He poked his head up, eyes a bit wide. "A-Aone-kun, Futakuchi-kun! Hi!"

"Hey (L/N)," Futakuchi greeted with a small smirk, while Aone simply waved. They helped the (H/C) haired boy to his feet. "In a hurry?"

"Y-Yeah!" (M/N) smiled, pushing a lock of hair behind his ear. "I'm on my way to a meeting for the Paws club, but they wanted me to hand out flyers before we got started."

"Paws?"

"Oh! It's like, a club for volunteer hours," (M/N) began to explain. "We usually go to animal shelters, or ranches to help out with the animals."
He perked up, grinning. "Do you guys mind taking these flyers? You don't have to come, I know you're busy with volleyball - but they'll kill me if I don't help get the word out!"
Aone nodded, and (M/N) smiled sweetly and handed him one of the flyers. He bowed and even smiled a bit. Futakuchi took one as well. "Thanks so much you guys! Have fun at volleyball practice!" He exclaimed before skipping away.

Futakuchi chuckled and put the flyer in his pocket, then looked up at Aone. The white-haired boy was reading over the flyer as they started to walk again. "Are you gonna go?" He asked. Aone seemed like he was still contemplating the idea. Futakuchi sighed. "I'm not sure I can. With captain duties, and all my chores.. I'm pretty sure I can't. But you should definitely do it. I'm pretty sure (L/N) is into the soft, silent type," he teased.

Aone gave him a dirty look, then looked at the flyer again. He smiled a little, feeling his cheeks grow warm as he pocketed the flyer as well. It's worth a shot.

A few days later, instead of heading to volleyball practice, Aone was standing in the doorway of the classroom that Paws was being held in. There weren't many kids, but the few that were there were distracted in a conversation. And there was no sign of (M/N). He huffed and was about to leave, when-