Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader

💔
haha this is gonna hurt-
requested by -TSUKKIPOO !! hope you like it! im sorry if it's really bad-
presented by: pretty bby

"Stupid Kageyama! You're always yelling at me; I'm so tired of it!" Hinata yelled as he and Kageyama stood in the gym after practice

"Stupid Kageyama! You're always yelling at me; I'm so tired of it!" Hinata yelled as he and Kageyama stood in the gym after practice. "I always thought it was a joke, but you're being really mean now!"

"Well maybe if you listened to me, I wouldn't yell!" Kageyama argued, crossing his arms. "But you're hard headed, boke!"

"If I'm so hard headed, why do you like me then?!"

"At this rate, I don't think I do anymore!"

Hinata stared at Kageyama and grit his teeth. "Fine! B-Baka! We're over then!" He shouted and grabbed his stuff. "I don't wanna date a bully!"

"Fine!"

And with that, Hinata ran out the gym. As he mounted his bike and began to go home, tears poured down his cheeks. 'I really thought me and Bakayama would last! But he's still a stupid, self-centered King!' He thought. 'I know.. I'll go to (M/N)! He always makes me feel better!'

(M/N) was Hinata's long time best friend, since they were in elementary school. (M/N) had always said, 'My door's open for you at any hour, Sho.'

So, there, at around 11 PM at night, Shouyou was knocking at (M/N)'s door. (M/N)'s mother opened it. "Oh, hello Shouy- oh my God, get inside!" She worried, shuffling the boy inside. "You look terrible dear! What happened?! You're going to catch a cold!"

"I just had a rough day," Shouyou mumbled, trying to wipe his tears. For once, (M/N)'s mother was witnessing his usual sunshine-like energy diminishing. She gently hugged him. "Is.. is (M/N) awake?" He whimpered.

"No, but you can wake him up."

He nodded and pulled away, sniffling. Hinata's throat was tight, aching and burning. He headed to (M/N)'s room, texting his mother along the way that he wouldn't be coming home. He went into the bedroom and quietly sat next to (M/N). "(M/N)," he whispered. The boy didn't stir. Hinata let out a choked sob. "(M-M/N), p..please wake up," he pleaded.

(M/N) groaned and rolled on to his side, facing Shouyou. When he realized the ginger was next to him, he sat up. "Hey Sho.. what's up?" He whispered, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"(M-M/N).."

(M/N) heard the cracks in his best friend's voice and looked at him in shock. He crawled to his bedside table and turned on the lamp; that's when he saw Shouyou's face. Red, puffy, tear-stained, trembling lips, watery eyes, everything. "Oh my God, Shouyou," he whispered, pulling the ginger into his lap and hugging him tightly. "Let it all out sunshine.."