fin! ♡︎

and with that my dears,
i believe this book has come to an end :)

i started this book back in 2020, right when the pandemic had began. it saw me go through many hardships, and I lost my motivation to finish it quite often throughout the years.

i also just lost interest in haikyuu. don't get me wrong, im still a diehard kyotani stan at heart and take my keychain of him everywhere i go, but i just don't have the love i did for it before.

however, with the most popular sm*ts posted to the google drive, i can finally say that this book is complete.

to those that made requests that were never fulfilled, i apologize. my mental health took several plunges throughout the writing of this book and i took on too many requests at a time. i hope the content that is already here satisfies you.^^

to those that requested a one-shot that was completed and has not been re-published, i also apologize. those are the one-shots i am not proud of; that did not meet your expectations or my own expectations, or were just down right bad. i was 15 when i wrote most of these, so the quality is.. eh lol

i'm 17 now, with a new heartbreak and new trauma coming along the way. life will go on.

but I want to thank you guys for being there every step of the way :)
i read almost all your comments lol
the arguments about the ethics of certain topics, memes dating back to 2020, the praises and criticisms of this book - i've seen it all. and i'd give it up for nothing in the world. logging into wattpad and seeing the hundreds of notifications per day of people enjoying what i write has been my life force for the last few years.

so thank you. i appreciate and adore each and every one of you.
my discord server is open to you all, and i have other books and ideas to entertain you all outside of haikyuu. (if you like jjk, i have a gojou x male reader x nanami book that's already at chapter 11!)

but anyways, this book has reached its end.

until next time! ♡︎