KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader

☁️
this was a special one-shot for an old friend's bday. if u see this dumbass, thanks for sticking around.
presented by: kuroo and kenma being cute asf

"Yamamoto, put that down!"

"But Yaku-san, it looks so coolllll!"

"No!"

(M/N) giggled as he followed the Nekoma team through the mall, holding Kuroo's hand in one hand and the hem of Kenma's hoodie in the other. "Tetsurou, what are we here for again?" (M/N) asked, swinging his and Kuroo's hands.

"To buy stuff, dork," Kuroo replied, looking around with slightly wide eyes. "I saw some cool shirts online the other day, plus a cool chemistry set at one of the toy stores. Plus I need to buy some gifts."

"Gifts?" (M/N) perked up. His birthday was coming soon; was Kuroo really going to let him see his presents early?

"Yeah, for my cousin's birthday, it's coming up this week."

'Damnit!' (M/N) thought with a small pout. He nodded and looked at Kenma, who was typing away on his phone. "What about you Kenma?"

"I'm going to Game Stop. I want new games for my Switch," Kenma mumbled, furrowing his brow as he furiously typed something. (M/N) raised an eyebrow - was he upset? "I'll see you guys later. I'm going to go before the line gets too long," Kenma quietly whined. He walked away, and as he got further away, (M/N) could've sworn that he saw him answer a phone call.

"Is Kenma okay?" (M/N) asked Kuroo.

"I'm sure he's fine, you know how he is," Kuroo chuckled. He looked around again and saw a store, then grinned. "C'mon! That's the toy store!"

"Okay okay, slow down!"

So, one chemistry set later, Kuroo and (M/N) were leaving the toy store. Kuroo saw Fukunaga and Yamamoto walking around and whistled to catch their attention. He then looked at (M/N). "I'm gonna run around to get some stuff. Mind staying with them kitten~?" He purred, gently ruffling (M/N)'s hair.

"Sure! Have fun!" (M/N) beamed. Kuroo chuckled and left a quick kiss on the boy's lips, leaving him with red cheeks as he walked away. Fukunaga and Yamamoto joined him. "Hey guys! What have you guys gotten so far?"

Fukunaga held up a bag full of shirts, jewelry, and anime merchandise, while Yamamoto showed off a new jacket he had just bought. "Don't we look great?!" Yamamoto boasted with pride.

(a/n: can you tell I have a bias for these two as friends)

"Yeah, you guys look great! C'mon, I wanna buy stuff!" (M/N) exclaimed. The three began to walk together, chatting about random stuff. They even stopped to laugh and record as Yaku dragged Lev away from a fountain, where he was tossing all his coins for luck. Yamamoto was about to drag (M/N) and Fukunaga into an athletic's store, when (M/N) saw it. "Woah, guys, what's that?"