Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader

🍋

presented by: this sangwoo headass 🥴

"Bye Tobio-kun~!" Atsumu sang as he left the Tokyo training camp

"Bye Tobio-kun~!" Atsumu sang as he left the Tokyo training camp. He heard someone car horn honk and turned around, recognizing a familiar car in the distance. He grinned and pat Kageyama's back, then walked toward the car.

When he got in, he recognized his charming boyfriend (M/N) in the driver's seat. "Hey babe," (M/N) greeted, leaning over and kissing Atsumu's temple. "How was the camp?"

"Hey," Atsumu returned, kissing his cheek in return. Then, he kicked his feet up on the dashboard. "And it was really fun. Got to meet some interesting new people - including this one goody-two-shoes kid. Actually, it was the one I was just with."

(M/N) snorted. "The blueberry looking one?" He said. Atsumu chuckled and nodded. "Well, I'm glad you had fun. Wanna come hang out at my apartment for the day? My parents are out of town~"

"Sure," Atsumu replied with a smirk. Usually, when his boyfriend's parents were gone, there was always some type of 'fun.'
They drove to (M/N)'s house and went inside, eating lunch and starting to watch TV together. However, Atsumu remembered a piece of important information and grabbed his phone.

Atsumu:
Tobio-kun~

[Random Number]:
Uh. Hi.
Who is this.

Atsumu:
well nice to text you too, mr goody two shoes

[Atsumu changed Random Number's name to Tobio-kun]

Tobio-kun:
Oh. Hi Atsumu-san.

Atsumu began to text and spam Kageyama, while a certain (E/C) eyed male kept his gaze on his boyfriend. He narrowed his eyes, cocked an eyebrow, and frowned. "Who ya texting?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"The setter I was telling you about, Tobio!"

(M/N) froze. He looked at Atsumu with a surprised - and slightly pissed off - gaze. "Tobio? A first name?" He repeated and asked. He clicked his tongue. "Didn't know your guys had gotten so close."

"Well, we're both setters, and it's fun to make fun of him and tease him."

"And does he know what a whore you are?"

"Wh-?" Atsumu was about to blush and look at his boyfriend, but suddenly his phone was taken out his hand. After that, he was pinned down to the couch. "Oh? Someone jealous~?"

"No fucking shit Sherlock," (M/N) growled. He glared down at Atsumu. "Are you flirting with him?"

"Of course not, moron."

"Then why are you so desperate to text him?" (M/N) pushed. His furrowed eyebrows relaxed, but only a little. "You were with him all week. You come back to my place to spend some together, and you just sit here texting him the whole time. What, did something happen between you two?"

"What? No!" Atsumu grew defensive. He pushed (M/N) off and sat up. "You're being a real dick, you know. I'm allowed to text other people. You sound like one of those possessive assholes.."

(M/N) stared at him and blinked a few times. Then, he sighed and got up. "Sorry then," he muttered. "You can leave when you want. Have fun texting whoever you want."

He walked upstairs to his room, fury building in his chest. Atsumu watched, and when (M/N) was gone, he groaned and facepalmed. "I'm an idiot," he mumbled. He waited a few minutes, so (M/N) could calm down, then grabbed his phone and went upstairs as well, walking into the room. (M/N) sat on his bed, reading something. "Can I sit..?"
(M/N) glanced at him and shrugged. Atsumu walked over and got on the bed, crawling into his boyfriend's side. He laid his head on his shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I am too," (M/N) replied, putting his book to the side. He wrapped an arm around Atsumu and sighed. "You can text whoever you want. I was just.. jealous, for stupid reasons. I didn't mean to be possessive."

Atsumu looked at him and kissed his cheek. When he laid his head back down, he said, "It's okay. Most of the time, when you're possessive, it's hot. Like when you protect me from those girls at school that try to get my number.. God, it's really hot."
(M/N) laughed and nodded. Atsumu then went on. "But just because I'm texting someone doesn't mean anything happened, okay? I'm sorry too for earlier, texting To- Kageyama."

"Thank you," (M/N) smiled. He kissed the top of Atsumu's head. "You can go back to texting him if you want. Just stay here."

Atsumu shook his head and got on his knees. He crawled to his boyfriend's lap and sat on his hips, straddling him. (M/N)'s eyes widened and his hands instinctively flew to grip Atsumu's hips. The blonde leaned down and whispered into his boyfriend's ear, "I'd rather do something else."

~ ~

you guys can read the full story in my google drive, to which the link has been posted in my bio (please just click on my profile and look for GOOGLE DRIVE EXCLUSIVES, you'll be able to find it)